Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
i have to say this as an warning, i hate this story but i dont hate alicia....
fuck heroine and her harem, fuck the world building, fuck the story
and for you guy hope the story to go like some kind of bakarina like or something like that then this story dont have it, it not like koushaku reijou either
i really fucking hate heroine, she is an pain in the ass
even when that fucking heroine and her shitty harem know the true i still fucking hate them, and the author just make it worst with the twist to go to another arc
but well atleast i can see the happy alicia

@XxCrystalxX
that's bit better ig. at least they only hate her bcs of spell so after the heroine is defeated then they'll become friends again. it'll be really sad if they really do hate her

What....is going on...seems like she's playing a game more than living another life

She’s so cute! And the prince she likes is so handsome. I’m very curious to see how this plays out.

Thank you for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
@lucyshiki
i can't say detail but i can say this
heroine: the fucking kind that don't wanna kill people even though they has kill some one or even crime, in this story have a noble rent some gang to kidnad alicia and brutely hit her and yet you know what that fucking heroine say even know all that when she come to "rescue" ? "you can't kill them"
she even brainwash so many shitty guy in her harem and an whole city about that and they argee with her, atleast alicia can rescue 1 of her brother, other still like that
"you should help other country and not war with them" bitch please you motherfucker, peace never an option and she dont even know what poor village look like ffs, the plan that alicia tell in this chapter is the one this motherfucker heroine don't really argee
and that not the only thing i hate about story, wanna know more then go read it
>crown prince have to married saint

there's a lot of issues in this story.. idk it just didn't sit that well with me.. the misunderstood intentions resulted in a good impression cliche, felt very forcefully done.. and the poor world building.. well I hope this is just my first impression, and that it could change for better after more chapters release.. ( TДT)

The jump from first to second chapters was weird and then we meet a dude who doesn't have eyeballs it seems

Although others accepting her extremely unusual personality for an eight year old gives me lady baby vibes, I do enjoy the political/economy aspect of it (though I hope it won't become as tedious as Duke's daughter).

That said ... Are we missing scenes? There was such a skip between chapters and even within chapter two it felt like things were left out

Uhm... the king testing the 8 yo with a politics discussion and said 8 yo finding clear records of current affairs in her home library pushes things a bit too much for me... but I guess I'll just try to improve my suspension of disbelief.

... Anyway, I think Alice is aiming to be an anti-villainess to be more precise... She will still obviously fail at that.

I like this one so far! I just have one tiny little complaints.....oh author oh dear author just why why why DID U PICK A NAME LIKE DUKE?!? how can u call someone prince duke?!? is he a duke? is he a prince? or is he the prince of dukes?!?!?!??!?!?! that name makes no sense at all! u cant call someone with a title and say it's a name! that's like naming your newborn kid 'mom'! and it hurts my imaginary table every time I read it! (ノ;;)ノ~┻━┻
*ahem* sorry for the rant had to get it out of my head (_ _|||)
and thank u to our dear translators~ I cant wait to read more!
edit: @anzuda thanks for the info I see I learned something new (゜。゜) but it still feels weird (_ _|||) sigh just have to tough it out until I get used to it I guess (T▽T)

Dex-chan lover
@ssss duke actually a name that has been used by people to name their son. For example, Duke Jordan, Duke Jonson, and Duke Williams.

And the naming doesn't makes sense because the the difference in language we have. In Japanese, Prince is pronounced as "Ouji". So his introduction probably went with "Duke-ouji" which when translated become Prince Duke.

Lmao when she tells the blind man (or visually impaired dude) that she wants to see it with her own EYES,

Contributor
FMC doesn't toe the line between smart and stupid deicison-making, she pogo sticks back and forth over it.

Users who are viewing this thread