Release That Witch - Ch. 150 - Nothing More

@vodkavodka I agree with you, I dont see how the Author with a dream for this book put it away bc of his "girlfriend" disliked it in not the main reason I believe it stops the reader from connecting with the book on a deeper level and we all just end up feeling cucked in the end

-The Author didnt have to be a smooth brain😩

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how many mad scientists there would be if they didnt have to worry too much about explosions in the lab or damage done to their body. Also the mc is capable of banging her while shes invisible on him so things can get crazy

aghh im not into harem. i don't like it coz it's just painful to see other not gets choosen after flirting and whatnot

After reading that spoiler I feel very sad.. fucking mad depressed for my ship..............

@vodkavodka

Can you provide a source on the wife/gf forcing changes? I'm curious to see more and see how the author admits it.m

If she really did force him to make changes in his own work, she sounds pretty pathetic ngl.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter
Sorry, it's hard to find the exact source now. I remember the rumors started since... 2017? If I'm not wrong, Er Mu (btw wiki says the pseudonym is the composition of the two names of the author and his wife) said somewhere that his wife hates harems so she prohibited the use of this trope. I tend to believe this rumor after reading the novel. I felt like the author planned to introduce a lot of romance as he laid the foundations in the start, but then suddenly started avoiding the subject like plague. This harmed the novel tremendously.

Please tell me Nightingale doesn't get done dirty and MC actually goes with Anna. It would be so much better for both the story and a lot of people reading it if Anna and MC stayed as a brother/sister or even father/daughter dynamic

Users who are viewing this thread