Release That Witch - Ch. 183 - Descent

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 ...Hercules Hercules Hercules!

@vangoz @Avrune
Nah,
she's totally fine. As far as I know she hasn't died yet and the WN is YEARS down the road from this.
She's my favorite witch, for totally not I think she's insanely hot reasons.

For the people who really, really want to know how the story's going to unfold: this chapter corresponds to webnovel chapter 294. The novel translation quality's great so I do recommend reading it

Nooooooo! I had to go read the portuguese version cause this cliffhanger!!!!! OMG this was too much of a shock for my heart. Don't do me like this.

Couldn't make Anna believable so they had to get rid of best girl.

Fuck that.

Dex-chan lover
HAHA, This manga is the first that i have read where the portuguese translation has more chapters! Thankfully I speak portuguese so i'll hit you with what happens
She did not die guys! She was saved by Maggie! And no one is dead

At last, Roland is dead and seed are sowed for the future Great Thaumaturgical Empire, flourishing under the rule of High Empress Maggie of the Limitless Sky! I can't wait for mass-witchification arc and all the ecchi onsen side-stories there are to come!

Oh wait, without him moe-blobs wouldn't be added. Welp~, guess he's surviving after all.

Was this dropped? If so it’s a shame, it’s one of the best Chinese Manhwa I’ve read

The show is not dropped, Heroz Scanlation is just lacking a translator for the project. Go join them.

Users who are viewing this thread