Release That Witch - Ch. 190

Dex-chan lover
Did Scroll's glasses change?

edit: It did, it looks completely different from when she got it in chapter 94

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Scroll would be able use her magic of perfect memory/memorization to effect other people and help them remember stuff.

Group Leader
@miscalculation2 I suggest using the crappy mtl just to find the piece of dialogue in the LN and then just focusing on the parts that differ:

LN chapter: ~305
YOU: Your Highness, I've successfully developed a method to produce acid on a large scale, as you requested!
LN: Your Highness, the large-scale acid production method you have requested, has been successfully developed.

YOU: Really? Take me there now!
LN: Really? Take me to see it.

YOU: I pay my respects to you, your Highness.
LN: I pay my respect to you, Your Highness

YOU: I presume you're Chavez? Mr Sichi has mentioned you multiple times and always spoke highly of you
LN: I presume you’re Chavez? Mr. Sichi has mentioned you plenty of times before

YOU: I'm honored by you words. I'm just master Sichi's research assistant

LN: Keep up the good work.

YOU:So how does this thing make acid?
LN: How will this thing produce acid?
otherwise: great work, hope you catch up to the other translations soon, since I wont reread everything.

edit: just saw your "TN: WILD INTERPRETATION GUESS", seems the LN can help you out:
YOU: mhh, aside from gaining and losing electrons, what else can i write about ... ahhh online classes, help me out
LN: Ah, in addition to electronic gains and losses, what further content ah… online class, very urgent.

edit2: saw the other note about confusion:
Since this manga seems to be just a copy and paste of the direct dialogue in the novel with pretty pictures, the LN can help you out again:
LN: Plant cells do indeed make people feel they are unfathomable is what I’ve thought long ago, but now I think that at the root of it they are all the same. You see, a bundle of tiny grass when fused together can change into flexible vines, but if they were different, how could something like that ever be possible?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for continuing to provide TL for this series, much appreciated and admired! doing great work

Hrmmmmmm lead and sulfuric acid seems to react to eachother... same with lead and phosphoric acid... I wonder if they will ever "discover" plastics...

turning grass into vines ?!?!?!?!
she is changing the overall dna of that plant! Once she understands that, i'm sure she can evolve

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Please continue your work, Aloalivn's "translation" makes my head hurt... seriously they can't even be assed to spellcheck a lot of the time. How the hell does that happen anyway? Even MTL is just copy-paste isn't it? You'd have to go out of your way to make most of their mistakes.

Okay no, just leave it till someone actually translates it. A translation of a machine translation made by guessing is not okay

Users who are viewing this thread