Release That Witch - Ch. 214

Love me a 30 chapter gap. Mate, if you want to try how to do scanlating don't do this.

@BillKaiser dont tell other people what they should do.

Ty for the significant improvement of this chapter. Makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Seriously, if you have the skills necessary and you're gonna spend time on something, why not spend it on something that's actually useful? For example chapter 184?

Aggregator gang
And with this much a horrible MTL becomes a gem to read! Only if all MTL tls knew proper English, at least on a basic level, we could have this level of reading experience every time...

Ah yes, bootlickers calling other people leeches in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish people would stop translating out of order, the current chapter on mangadex is 183, why would you tl 214 which is only current on sites other than mangadex if your plan is to upload them to mangadex specifically.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the joys of being a WN reader who comes to the manga sites just to see pictures (and help with the imagination).

Dex-chan lover
Love me a 30 chapter gap. Mate, if you want to try how to do scanlating don't do this.

gota love people who can't go in order and just are plain bad

Double-page supporter
@moridin84 The one I responded to was a rude jerk and I don't see you mentioning that. Nice double standards you have there.

@Miranox I was voicing my opinion on something, and I don't think I was being rude. You on the other hand called me a leech for no fucking reason. See, I could've called you a cunt, now that would've been rude.

Users who are viewing this thread