Release That Witch - Ch. 23 - Man's Romance

@kurosa Mechanical Engineering. Just so you know, that particular engineering covers lots of fields of study. So it's not really weird for him to have broad knowledge, depends of whether he wants to delve on multiple methods or just specializes on one. Mech. Engineer graduate prospects are far and wide because of this.

That said having the knowledge and how to apply them are different. Technical stuff know how, or rather experience is essential for a Mech. Engineer. For a reincarnated young drafter(blue print related job to put it grossly) in his twenty he is certainly way too in the know. This 'problem' will be even more obvious latter as the story go on.

That said, do take what I said with grain of salt. I am not exactly far in this field of study myself.

Contributor
@Arazy I know Mechanical Engineering is a large and extremely diverse field but do you know any normal Mechanical Engineer that knows how to craft black powder, cement and make guns?

A weapons engineer sure will know how to craft black powder or make guns but cement?, damn I'm open to believe this guy was a gun fanatic (Tha'ts why I said normal enginner) and his knowledge related to firearms comes from this. I will even believe that this guy used to work as Civil Drafter and so he learned how to make cement IDK why he would learned it because it's like a chef learning how to make a knife, you don't need to know how it's done you just buy one but anyway I will believe it.

But if this guy later appears with some shit like:

- High level vehicles (Trains, Tanks, Planes, Ships, etc.)
- industrial plants or Production facilities (Oil, Gas or Metal refineries, Chemical plants, etc.)
- Electronics (Circuit board, Batteries, Computers, etc,)
- Nuclear plants (Yes, I'm watching you damn isekai which name I don't remeber 'cause the plot was so idiotic that I dropped it even withtout reading it.)

Then author is a moron.

@kurosa

> But if this guy later appears with some shit like

I got bad news for you. This guy is pretty much omnicapable for a drafter in his twenty.

Contributor
@Arazy Oh fuck... Now I'm dissapointed... I was pondering for a while If I should read the novel or not, seems like no without a doubt

So what exactly has he done?

@kurosa

Well, that aside. There are further progression on the story that make up for that, atleast for me. The story become like Civ but with magic.

Supporter
Look, if you keep feeding her, she'll keep coming around.

Users who are viewing this thread