Release That Witch - Ch. 44 - Explorer

Thanks for the new chapter! ohhhh yeahhhh power of flight baby! i wonder how the MC is gonna use that to benefit the town

Aggregator gang
@halloween20

That’s the name her father gave her at her birth, not a name given to her because of her ability.
Her father is named Thunder.

Dex-chan lover
@majorfluffybacon
She works mostly as scout since her flying height is severely limited when carrying loads.

She's able to scout enemies movement from above and also signals the artillery team what distance to aim for, which is even more important when later on Roland get a stronger guns that can hit things beyond sight.

Dex-chan lover
i know witch its all-girls schools but i cant tall of Lightning its a girl or a trap :/

Man this story... is so hit/miss about what it considers important details.

No, Nightengale didn't take Wendy's hand off. Nana doesn't have the power to regrow limbs until she does so to.... the girl from the other kingdom? (Hero?)
No, they don't just fly in to see Roland.
No, Lightning can't carry them all the way, and in fact they're changing off between Lightning/Nightengale due to strain.

But...
Yes, that red necklace on Lightning's is there, even if it's a super minor detail for like 700 chapters.
And this is literally the first character that seems to be drawn to their actual age.

Double-page supporter
I guess they will change some details and plot points to make the story flow better.
Not that it detracts much from the novel but I'd like if they kept it all the same.

the fact that they made a manhwa out of the novel is delightful,
but they way they did the CG, and skimping on the graphic and details is saddening

Users who are viewing this thread