Release That Witch - Ch. 45 - An Oath to You

Ive been noticing this since the start but is the Prince's eyes turning into slits suppose to mean something or just show to the audience when the prince is being clever

Thanks for the chapter. I wonder if the kids ability is gravity manipulation. Also not too sure on what nightingales ability is and why it allows her to sense magic. It seems a witch physically becomes the element or magic they are connected to similar to one piece. Wonder what the origins of there magic is kind of hope the protagonist awakens his own abilities.

Group Leader
@cloudstrifer This chapter is chapter 45, and it is based on chapter 62 of the LN. Let's say there are 1400 chapters in the LN. 1400/(62/45)=1016, so it would take around 1016 chapters to get to chapter 1400 of the LN. Assuming they release 2.5 chapters a week, it would take 406 weeks or 7.7 years to catch up to chapter 1400 of the LN.

Group Leader
@Starbright

There are a lot of chapters on the LN that can be condensed down to 3-4 frames. For example, last chapter where Lightning, Wendy, and Nightengale coming back to Border Town. The LN put in a lot of detail from the pain Wendy was experiencing, how Lightning cannot fly 24/7 and has to rest, how Nightengale "carry" Lightning and Wendy in her fog ability. The Manhwa make it seem like a very short period of time but in LN I feel like 24-48 hours of non-stop endurance before they reach Border Town.

I prefer the way LN tell the story than Manhwa at some point. It feels more.... attached.

Also... as far as I have read (about 200 chapters on LN)... all "witches" are female.

@cloudstrifer This chapter is chapter 45, and it is based on chapter 62 of the LN. Let's say there are 1400 chapters in the LN. 1400/(62/45)=1016, so it would take around 1016 chapters to get to chapter 1400 of the LN. Assuming they release 2.5 chapters a week, it would take 406 weeks or 7.7 years to catch up to chapter 1400 of the LN.

Last edited 41 mins ago by 01100111__01100111.

@01100111__01100111
gubUt2U.png

@Starbright Close to none of it is filler. Almost every single event moves the story forward in some way, so there's not much that can be fully trimmed out, and the manwa is already basically the cliffnotes version of the novel with how simplified it is. Leaving out anymore would leave major plotholes everywhere.

Contributor
it would take 406 weeks or 7.7 years to catch up to chapter 1400 of the LN.

Yeah... Like how Battle Through the Heavens Manhua and Soul Land-1 Manhua Needs 12 Years to reaching 70% of Novel Storyline 🤣🤣🤣

@Starbright, yea, chinese comics likes to cut out many good things to get futher into the plot (im looking at you BTTH).
The ones that will probably get cut the most are the different people reactions to rolands shenanigans and their daily life in his city (it was like a 100 chapters spread over the whole series). Also, new witches will get their proper introductions cut, some battles may get cut or changed. Also, imo the most likely thing to get cut when things get drastic is the dream realm arc, thought it would make it diverge largely from the novel, but would make for a nice place to stop if they wanted to do so.
From 7.7 years of serialization that 011 mentioned i would guess if they wanted to they can shorten it to 6 years without many problems and 3-5 years if they really wanted to massacre it xd.

Users who are viewing this thread