Release That Witch - Ch. 67 - Team Framework

Group Leader
LOL!! I missed the washing machine part. Had to go back and reread it. 🤣

Thanks for the chapter! Hope you (TL) has a great vacation!

harsh training...
can't wait to see what his army will look like and will be capable of archiving in upcoming fights

Washing mashine somehow fits quite well in imperial unit sustem.

Fed-Kun's army
@waterflame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcWzKb0gn8

Anime was cancelled by novel publisher. It looks like Japanese studio animation to me, Chinese animes excel in static scenes and quality of motion is really high here.

Dex-chan lover
Just make that bitch "disappear" and move on. You have more important things to do.

Dex-chan lover
Yes... fatty had his home destroyed in the conflict because it was in the way. The needs of many, outweigh the needs of few.

I am very thankful of the translator team that put washing machine as unit of measure.

Dex-chan lover
thx for the standard unit of washing machine, always useful

Contributor
Hard training? Pfft seems like kiddos needs some spartan training.

GroundedMintyBlesbok-small.gif

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Don't usually time it. I was thinking it took about the time to eat 6 bananas at a comfortable pace to boil each, but looks like it is closer to 10 bananas each. So, ~120 bananas assuming no satiation or close to 340 bananas at an uncomfortable pace for cutting 5714 bananas squared of lawn.

Double-page supporter
Shoot the bastard. He left everyone to die, why does he get any benefits? He's not part of the town if he won't bleed for it or trust in it.

@Rob9972

I dont know how you distinguish between Chinese and Japanese studios but a quick look up(name is LITERALLY in the comment) clearly shows you that it's a Chinese studio. Also shows like King's Avatar exist so I dont know why you are trying to downplay chinese animation. Granted, a lot of chinese animations do suck ass but that was a pretty shallow way to judge something dont you think?

Incase you were curious. The company that animated this was Thundray who are located in Shanghai. Seems like they mostly do outsourcing work in japanese anime.

Welcome back, the novel just ended with 1498 chapters so hopefully this series will go for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread