Release That Witch - Ch. 77 - A Good Game of Cards

to bad author's wife dont like harem
i wonder if the manwha has desame fate

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that the MC probably does not want a harem, Nightingale!

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I'm pissed he didn't think of Nightingale, she's the best one

Come on man go for a harem. with nightingale.

Can somebody spoil on whether he gets a harem or not. I mean, lots of good girls, Wendy, nightingale, etc.

@m4ng4 Only read below if you're sure you want to know.

There is ALOT that happens up that point, but since its pretty much the only thing everyone wants to know. He does indeed end up taking Nightingale as his 2nd wife. However, it's definitely not for a long while and the progress up until then is very one-sided on her part.

@codydub03
So, it's like nightingale works for his heart? and If you don't mind me asking, could you please tell, if he gets together with other witches and if the ln is close to at end or if there is more to it. cuz, it gonna decide for the number of girls with him.
Thanks for the spoiler. If you see me asking for the same, at any other place, please don't mind telling me.

@m4ng4 Only read if you are sure you want to know.

Nightingale, becomes well kind of frighteningly loyal to him and respects him as being the only "human/mortal" she would ever consider giving her life for. She knew that he loved Anna so she pretty much did what she always did protected him from the shadows, so as to say she works for his heart? I mean I guess so since she ended up marrying him. However, I don't think that was her original intention.
-- I can tell you for a fact he has only married 2 people. Anna(1st wife) and Nightingale(2nd wife) granted both of them are witches already, if you are referring to increasing the harem. Im pretty sure it stops with just those 2(witches or not). I mean it took a lot for him just to get past his "first lifes personality" (as to say in his first life it was common to only have one wife in his current life having multiple wives is the norm) so he could accept what Nightingale meant to him. Also, as I've said a lot does happen to get that point, it wasn't like he woke up and was like hmm, I love her.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03
It's not "a lot does happen to get that point," it's more like they ended up together only in the latest chapter. Just a few words are used to show that. It was the most horrible part of the novel.
I became alarmed when, after the tanks' construction part, the story started to rapidly increase its speed. The author quickly scratched lots of plot lines and tried to finish the story.
As a Nightingale's fun, I feel that he has neglected her. Her power (that was very promising) evolved unsatisfactorily. When Anna thought to allow her to be together with Roland, he just went into a coma. And after many events, in the latest chapter author was like "hey, btw Nightingale and Roland are together now."
There was no marrying scene either. Just some speculation that when Roland married Anna, Nightingale was beside them in her invisible form.

@vodkavodka To give the author some credit, it seemed that the censors and others may have put a ton of pressure on the guy and ended up to forcing everything to speed up.

Everything seemed to be fine up to chapter 1200...

Dex-chan lover
@madx1
Government censorship is the same thing as "my wife forbids me to make a harem." Stuff we can't confirm what it was, a rumor, a joke, or a real deal.
What we can confirm is that there is a need for extra chapters. They can be posted by twitter or whatever (for free or not).
Also, the author has real problems with romance. He should learn how to write it right.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? He thinks of Anna, a child, who he also hasn’t shown much romantic interest in previously rather than Nightingale?

It pisses me off when older mc chooses a young girl over an actual mature woman. I dont know age gap between Anna and Mc but im sure it isnt something to scoff at. Love interest doesnt have to be Nightingale (even though i wish it was), just choose someone who isnt almost half of your age. Im getting really tired of the stories where mc picks a daughter only to get married with her afterwards. /rant

Edit:Apperently Anna is older that she looks in the manga. My bad

@neheava
It pisses me off when older mc chooses a young girl over an actual mature woman. I dont know age gap between Anna and Mc but im sure it isnt something to scoff at. Love interest doesnt have to be Nightingale (even though i wish it was), just choose someone who isnt almost half of your age. Im getting really tired of the stories where mc picks a daughter only to get married with her afterwards. /rant

16 to 20 I think, maybe Roland's a bit younger. For what it's worth, Roland has feelings for both Nightingale and Anna and originally the author planned for him to get together with both. I'm not sure if anything changed, but I believe the author's wife was against any sort of harem.

Dex-chan lover
@ajwf @neheava @tigerstar186 So, here is the biggest issue with this manhua compared to the novel. The witches go through that Devil thing for the first time at age 18, which means that Anna is already 18, but the artist has made her look 14-15 at most. Nana is supposed to be 16, but is drawn to be 10 with the vocabulary of a toddler. For some inexplicable reason, (Demographic shit wants loli's I guess), the artist decided to just ignore their age and make them look however he wanted, so this is what we got. Also, Roland is in his early 20's.

Yes, authors wife hates harems, so only 1 wife ever.

that is bullshit i feel like the author will sacrifice nightingdale like literally kill her in the storie just because his wife puts her demands on him wow just fucking write your story not someone else

Users who are viewing this thread