Release That Witch - Ch. 78 - Echo (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
That’s some nice world building. Our boi about to get some northern clans involved now whew

Double-page supporter
novel
actualy its kinda sad the novel never built this into a relationship, thats the worst thing about this novel they add alot of awesome side characters but then they never mention them ever again after their introduction arcs

I see you want revenge... We have all kinds of method you can use to seek revenge.
1.We have witch that can burn them to ash,
2.Witch that can make tornado,
3. Witch that can also heal your enemy to continuously torture them,
4.Witch that can silently kill them and many more

(I recommend the fire one tho. )

Dex-chan lover
While we have a lot of ways at our disposal to wreck that enemy clan, the most appropriate would be to have Echo do it herself.

I wonder if Roland has any way to weaponize her magic? Some sort of painful sound wave attack or something...

Dex-chan lover
The MC is the gift that keeps giving. Now, a brother that got his family back.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about weaponising the magic of everyone, but that's a real silly thing to do. If you need to destroy something, get an army together and arm them with guns.

Witches are in scarce supply, and even they will die if an arrow hits them. It's far better to use the witches in the role as support and logistics and teaching. The only reason why the MC can equip his army with guns is due to Anna producing precise metallurgy, the only reason why so many survived the demonic attacks is because of the healing powers of the witches.

Trying to turn each of them into warriors in their own right is foolish.

Would you really want that small cute healer have to touch a nearly dead person to heal them, only to have them be butchered again in front of her eyes? Again and again and again? Just kill them with an army and be done with it. Revenge is something done swiftly, so healing can begin.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225
No. Simple executions aren’t enough for those that spread wanton misery as their trade. A clear message needs to be sent. That persecution of witches and people in general will be met in kind with the cruelty they spread. He can simply kill or imprison the rest, but the head guy needs to be made an example of to showcase his power and a fraction of the law he is about to impart.

Double-page supporter
@T1ckT0ck
Point 4: ah, The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic 😁

Continuously torture and heal yourself until you get the immunity from the torture.

@thegoodfella Well at the same time, the novel does give some nice follow-ups to other side character relationships. Can't get everyone without making it much much longer.

@jimmyclear Just FYI, Iron Axe is her subordinate, not the brother.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, my name is Kabago. I know my name sounds strange. But I have a cool scar on my face, so please don't make fun of my name.

@TheGoodFella The last "arc" does feel kinda rushed so whether that's from outside factors or something else I don't know. But overall I'm satisfied with the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread