Release That Witch - Ch. 93 - Treasure Map

Fk every1 who has issues with the watermarks go clean them urselfs 99% of the readers dont give a fak we are happy to even get a translation

Double-page supporter
@MrFakOff
Well, they did say about the watermark, but that was way too messy and too many because you can see it was all over the pages without decent spaces or done in blank spaces.
This is the proof that those watermarkers are didnt care about that as long as they put it all over the pages.
They can use alternative ones like putting the watermarks every few pages as long as it didnt obstruct reader view at all, but doing it like this means they dont have etiquette at all.
If you dont believe me, check it on ch.90 or below, they are using watermarks too, but they did it on neat and tidy (every few pages watermarked and only placed it on darker area with shallower colors) unlike this ch.91 above. You can see the difference between those who had etiquette on watermarking and those who dont.

The watermarks are not "a bit" excessive. They are truly excessive and I really hope the translator can find better raws than these soon.

Double-page supporter
Look, I get watermarks, even slightly obstrusive ones.

These are not slightly obstrusive. I straight up cannot read a page without squinting. That's just absurd.

Group Leader
There are a few sites with less watermarks, but they are 800 pixels in width (compared to the current 880) and in random order. If anyone wants to typeset this themselves and post it, just message me and I can send you the translations for chapter 94 and 95.

Guided by this map, in an abandoned tower ruins they will find one of the most precious things they could... dust!

Ah, and also an ancient nerdy witch whom Roland will stick into research station to get that sweet, sweet tech upgrades for enchantments!

But it won't be nearly soon enough. Too bad, because it just shows how long will we have to wait for the moe-blobs.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
if we didn't see how corrupt the church was, i'd assume they were protecting the ignorance of the masses (like if demons are LITERALLY EVERYWHERE and they could all die at any moment)

Also I feel like everyone who didn't end up getting sent to the mines will be mad because of how cushy a job it is with all that technology helping.

Moe-blobs can't arrive soon enough, I just want to see the best girl
Pasha

Dex-chan lover
Huh? There's a watermark? I guess I was just immersed by the story. Thanks for translating this

Dex-chan lover
So the church is ran by demons and witches only have the power to fight them.

Dex-chan lover
@mnmega
@Cyoteblack

well you are almost right..... but this is going to be a BIG spoiler.

the church was made to be a last ditch effort to keep humanity alive made by the witches themselfs after losing what could be considered 2 world wars and are on the edge of extinction.
the goal of the church is to sacrifice witches in a ritual to make soulless superhuman soldiers that they hoped would be able to win against the demons.
they do this as in the last two wars the witches who basically ruled humanity back then failed to win against the demons.
there is a lot more to it then that, but more then this would be spoiling the whole plot.

Users who are viewing this thread