Release That Witch - Ch. 96 - Sweetness

@Genoshock
she was 13 in the novel right? 14? and he was 16? so all good?

No, the illustrator of this manga draws all the witches young. Anna is 17 at the start of the web novel, while Roland is somewhere in his early 20s. Hell, Nana begins RTW at 16, not the.... 12... she looks like here.

Dex-chan lover
Nightingale ship sunk? No, fools! You need more than two people to man a ship! The Good Ship Rolannagale will sail, mark my fucking words.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I knew this was coming but its still just a giant f NOPE. I sound like a god damn broken record but making Anna look like she is 14 is such a massive mistake, makes the prince look like a pedo.

@Kayriel
In our dreams it will, since author's wife refuses to let him harem this story, so that will never happen, no matter how much we want it to.

im so happy, they finally kissed. and tbh Anna does not look like she is 14 more like 16 - 17 and even if she were 14-15 its perfectly normal for him to kiss her in the Middle ages

Inh

059.jpg
060.jpg
And we will saw Loli Bird ...

MD@Home
Okay, that was weird. They talk about quantum mechanics, and then, bam - kiss! It's like we're still missing a page or something.

i get the feeling that theres an internal monologue leading up to the kiss that just didnt get adapted.

Users who are viewing this thread