Release That Witch - Ch. 96 - Sweetness

Dex-chan lover
Do you think these foreign manga artists ever realize that they have English fans and they may think differently of the plots? Not saying they should change it for us (or that they shouldn't), but still, just wondering if we're ever acknowledged.

(I also prefer Nightengale.)

[/f you guys asking for they have to marrige , they will but , it still long aka 500+ chapter]I

@PhoenixDen
[MC will has both anna and nigthengale]

@PhoenixDen

They think of foreigners when plotting their media(manga, manhua, series, movies and etc) as much as the EUA or any other country thinks of foreigners when plotting their media, in other words, they don't lul. Any country media is focused first on their local audience, whatever comes from overseas its a bonus!

Double-page supporter
Ck2 son of Satan get witch reinforcement is genius,sometime talk foreign unknown language... Kill family to get the power.

@PhoenixDen

Why would a manga artist care about some foreigners when they aren't going to bring him even a single dollar in sales? Do video game studios acknowledge people who pirate their works?

Don't forget that scanlating is essentially illegal everywhere in the world and that we're reading stolen content.

@CivilSky , yup, I'm a Novel reader (haven't finish, up to chap 1100 of 1400) , the manhua is a super short version of the novel, some parts they kinda change a whole lot, like the first chapter, the pill test, and the worst part, Ferlin Eltek is ugly IMO, saddddddddd

Biting thru a sugar cane peel needs quite a teeth, this old man is the one possessed by something!
The texture of raw sugar cane is basically a little softer bamboo.

Guy: Don't sweat on quantum physics.
Girl: Ok.
<Passionate kiss>

Usually one thing leads to another, but you would expect something in between!

@mickhail

I mean... when was the last conversation you had about quantum physics that didn't end in passionate sex?

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought that the retainer is going for betrayal but I'm glad he didn't took that route.

And boo, I support Nightingale DX

Dex-chan lover
@Rainfury I know she is 18, that is when the thingie happens and they awaken their magics and most mages die since they are full on magic instead of depleted, but the art doesn't change and neither does anna's behavoir. It is the same with Nana Pine, she is depicted and acting like an 8 year old when in reality she is 14. It is a (another word for issue inserted here) that the artist has, making sure to draw and depict people under the age of 18 as what they actually are, instead of regressing them by several years.

Users who are viewing this thread