Release That Witch - Ch. 96 - Sweetness

@PhoenixDen
I dunno about manwha authors but I've heart that some wuxia/xianxia writers actually really dislike fan translations. I guess they see it as their property being stolen (which it basically is), so I suppose they don't much care for the readers of those translations either.

@Kirime
>Do video game studios acknowledge people who pirate their works?
Yes actually. Some indies have even pirated their own games so that people don't download virus-ridden versions, and going as far as to give feedback and take bug reports on pirate sites.
If we're talking about large companies though, then it's a different story...

Dex-chan lover
*spoilers* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it gets better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
@RockJB
I dunno about manwha authors but I've heart that some wuxia/xianxia writers actually really dislike fan translations. I guess they see it as their property being stolen (which it basically is), so I suppose they don't much care for the readers of those translations either.
Speaking of the novel author, he was aware of the novel getting translated and was amused by this it seems. But that doesn't speak for whomever is doing the series in this form. Their opinion/awareness I do not know.

He will have anna as a bride so dont worry guys, but that will take alot of years for the manga to reach the novel.

SCREAMING

THEY FINALLY KISSED

And it's not some dramatic bullshit. I'm HAPPY.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter

well yeah, there isn't a whole lot explicit stuff but its implied so you probably won't be seeing any lewd seances.
Unless they changed it in the manga version ofc...

Also
IIRC they do get married by the end of the story.

alright alright.....she may have gotten the "pretty" kiss BUT Nightingale got the first one dang it! :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread