Release That Witch

Steaming interior? I dunno if it will work.
Doesn't it mean that every furniture and property inside (ex: books) is getting "wet".

Dex-chan lover
@Johnhoganuke yeah, I was just surprised as it seemed to be a new group releasing old, already done stuff, rather than working on missing chaps. :)

@Snailor
" I already stopped reading two other titles because the site I was reading them on switched over to Aloalivn translations. I rather wait for other teams catch up."

Yep the same happened with me. I dropped this series a long time ago, similar to other good series I was reading.
Regarding Aloalivn - The first time I saw them was a mass release of about 30 chaps at once. On a webtoon I used to read.
I was really happy at first. "Yay 30 chaps" I though but I couldn't understand a thing about the chapter. And unfortunatelly it started happening in many other series.
Where not only Aloalivn but other "Scanslator" which uses MTL (Machine Translation) started kind of hijacking many series. And for some reason it seems that quality scanlators got dismotivated as some people started calling them slow while another "scanlator" was already 30 chaps ahead.
And like so many scans begun to stop translating some good series.

So once again, I'm with you when you say "I rather wait for other teams catch up."

Contributor
Can someone spoil me as to if
the MC has a mind battle with zero
in the novel? Cause that would be so amazing to watch

If readers read the novel, then they would get more information. For the most part, this manga is a good read however it is terribly put together with chapters doubling up, cut into 2 or 3 different chapters and then smashed into a single chapter. It is a woeful mess from a decent manga.
Seriously do the translators even proof read their stuff? The obvious answer is a resounding no, it is hurry and mass release to get reader views.

@Luke_chase, short answer:
he did fight her
but
with current pace comic will not reach this point any time soon. If you feel interested, I'd advise reading the novel instead of waiting for artist to half assedly cover interesting events

The exposition of information and general chit chatter between characters feels so boring and uninteresting but otherwise the (confusing) overarching plot is good so would recommend reading if you have a lot of spare time 👍

dammit Maggie gets on my nerves EVERY SINGLE TIME, also lightning is helping either. very annoying ngl

Double-page supporter
I really recommend reading the novel first, it is really so much better imo since it has a darker tone and fully translated.

Drop this after MC asking to have second wife to that first witch, his first wife. Poor woman. I really cant stand these harem shit.

Translation is so bad, even if it's MTL atleast they could proofread it to make it somewhat understandable. I feel like I'm reading badly translated CCP propaganda or something

Users who are viewing this thread