Release That Witch

@ThatOneComment Just make fake accounts for referals on phone with the bot accounts doing the easy points and you get several chapters just like that. Delete cache and start all over

I read this novel up until the point it became a harem novel then dropped it. fuck polygamy fuck the author and fuck the main character. whatever that fire witch was called should have killed home wrecking sneaky snake witch and the POS mc

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, all the chapters just disappeared right in the middle of me reading them. Who deleted all the goddamn chapters out of nowhere.

Of course it will be deleted if the official scanlators requested it. Mangadex prioritize the scanlators and especially the official ones

@vexelpops : this is not a harem story.

There's a point where it looks like it, but it doesn't last. I'm caught up with the novel, and it's been so long I haven't seen harem elements I don't remember at what point it was.

Truth is, author wanted to do it, but his wife forbid him from doing a harem.

For everyone wondering what happened to the missing chapters by Merkai Scans, they "deleted" it to make way for the official translation. The link is in the description, and this isn't the first time that Merkai Scans had to do this. (Ex. The last human, A Returners Magic Should be Special to name a few... It's always Merkai isn't it?) So the translations will now be by "binary gg" as stated in the comment chapters.

One Day Later Edit - - - New statement made by the Meraki Leader. Go to that comment for a full explanation.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, if mangadex is going to prioritize anyone other than their readers, then there's no reason to use mangadex. Without us, mangadex has no reason to exist to begin with. If we aren't the most important thing to them, why are we here?

Users who are viewing this thread