Release That Witch

Haa, I'm around chapter 1222 in the novel. I really liked it, tho Roland Wimbledon is too op in my opinion. (Too intelligent: He knows: Economy, Engineering, Chemistry, Politics, etc. U'll get why I'm sayin' this. Don't wanna spoiler.) But apart from that I'm quite content with the novel. manga looks gucci too. So far I noticed only a few minor changes. (Like the first burial was Grey Hound's. It was mentioned that he will get a burial, but we didn't see it.)
I hope the anime will be gucci too. :D

@Shirokamisama
Haa, I'm around chapter 1222 in the novel. I really liked it, tho Roland Wimbledon is too op in my opinion. (Too intelligent: He knows: Economy, Engineering, Chemistry, Politics, etc. U'll get why I'm sayin' this. Don't wanna spoiler.) But apart from that I'm quite content with the novel. manga looks gucci too. So far I noticed only a few minor changes. (Like the first burial was Grey Hound's. It was mentioned that he will get a burial, but we didn't see it.)
I hope the anime will be gucci too. :D

MC is not too intelligent
He just read a lot
Just like us
The only difference is, all of his past memories are transformed into books, while we might not remember one entry from wikipedia that we read yesterday

@deerafl the reason why there's only 300 something chapters on novelupdates because the rest of the chapters are paid chapters, and novelupdates only post free chapters

honestly, I don't like the official translation of RTW. they are like EA of webnovel world, greedy. but well, if it's to read the novel that I really like, I'm willing to pay

@deerafl
"He just read a lot
Just like us
The only difference is, all of his past memories are transformed into books, while we might not remember one entry from wikipedia that we read yesterday"

No no no. Even before THAT he knew too much in my opinion. But well it wasn't that horrible. If he just has a better memory than average then it might just pass.

@Nighterfield with a simple google search i found the rest of the chapters for the novel (well up to ch 1486 on that site) for free :/ and i am guessing the rest will be translated and put onto the website soon and with another search i found the rest of the chapters (again for free)

I don't think finding the novel is the point. Many novels with a manga counterpart (further behind) can be found with a simple search. Many people prefer reading manga than the novels though so that's not very useful I don't think.

@Dtar316 the official translation team is webnovel.com where most of chapters are locked and you need to buy spirit stones to unlock them

I suspect the site where you read the novel was aggregator site

Users who are viewing this thread