Release That Witch

😍🀩🀩🀩😍😍😍😍🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩😍😍😍😍😍NIGHT&GALE SO WAIFU!
😍

thought i appriciate anna, but nightngale is just a really really better character.
anna seems like a self-input char. no much character.

Dex-chan lover
Why release this as a bazillion small graphic pages ?
Does not make sense.

Group Leader
Just giving you guys a quick update. I'm dealing with some headache stuff right now IRL. if someone with some experience in typesetters what to help out hit me up. I have 3 chapters so far.

Thank you so much for continuing this!!! I really love this manwha but it’s soooo hard to get the raw translated!! Thank you for your hard work!!!

@DrDuckling

ah your suffering from turkey overload- a common affliction
the cure is cake lots of cake.🀭

really though thaks for bringing this Isekai here, its a pretty well done one.

As it appears, the crops are Corn, Potatoes and Sugar Cane, not sure how the TLs arrived at those weird vocabulary.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious to see how this differs from the web novel. Will the visual version condense certain parts?

I had to put the web novel down when it entered the Dream World arc, somewhere between chapter 950 and 1000. It really felt like it jumped the shark there. But I'm hopeful that this version will make it work.

@icekatze Hopefully it is better than the Web Novel.

I stopped further ahead where he was able to get the witches in the dream world and copy textbooks to recreate modern tech in their world. Then again they have demons and some other supernatural enemies to take care of. Still the dream world was a thing that kinda made me stopped reading it.

@razgallo

The author mostly drops the
dreamworld subplot until after the first big battle with the demons, around chapter 1150 and the dreamworld starts to make more sense and have bigger stakes. For a lot of the story it's brought up about as much as chaos drinks.

I like both Anna and Nightingale but Nightingale is my favorite. She is beautiful, caring, badass yet still has some innocence despite everything she has been through. Top tier waifu material.

Gonna be interesting to see if it goes harem way or complete delusional jealousy way.

Users who are viewing this thread