Release That Witch

TF. one bad thing after another. xd. what about my hopes. ugggggghh- The love in this manga is disappointing. dammet. every love scene is annoying and bad. thanks to everyone in showing off their love.

The Anna romance feels forced, while Nightingale's would have felt earned due to her and the Prince actually developing a relationship.

Nightingale best girl.

@monkey123
If you're using MD definition of harem, I think Reincarnated Lord is also a harem story. But, it's not the kind of harem you'll find in most manga/manhua. The women were portrayed very badly, you see. I think the author might have a grudge on women or something.

Feels like the author accidentally made Nightingale the best girl and it's now parading death flags on her for the romance of the MC and the series' poster girl.

Which is BS.

Reeeeee. Nightengale is bestgirl otp. Anna relationship feels like the prince is just into loli prons

Dex-chan lover
> Theme: Harem

GGFeFco.jpg

There is actualy finished novel, chapter 111 in manhua is like chapter 173 in novel. Novel have like 1500 chapters and if you asking should you read it, yes you should IF you have time! https://readwebnovels.net/novel/release-that-witch/

The author for this manhua has destroyed their own continuity twice now, both times were scenarios taken from events that did not transpire. Not sure if it’s just an honest mistake but it feels like they skipped out on checking it.

@Zakkuriman Actual novel is finished, ended about 6-8 months ago.
Roland becomes the new god/administrator for the world and mental world, Tilly replaces Roland as Queen of Greycastle. Anna and Nighthawk follow him into near eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread