Release That Witch

I always fall for shit like this, it's the third manga today I fell for. One of these days I'll not be tricked

The MC always pulls more and more money build whatever he wants, it hasn't been explained where all the money comes from, it really bothers me.

Sighhhhhh. I would prefer Nightingale with the MC, rather than with Anna. Major harem/sister wives vibes >.>

Dex-chan lover
@Pai The novel has a shitty ending . Don't know which is better, to hate the story because of the novel or to keep reading this 'RTW for kids'.

This is good and all but I really don't like the character designer/srtist was made to change Wimbledon's family single widespread known trait of SILVER EYES AND SILVER HAIR.

This is good and all but I really don't like the character designer/srtist was made to change Wimbledon's family single widespread known trait of SILVER EYES AND SILVER HAIR.

Actually, there is a bit of inconsistency in the Wimbledon family trait. In the novel:

Garcia is described in chapter 11 as:
Her long gray hair reflected a faint silver glow in the autumn sun, and her eyes were narrow and light green.

But there are several references to the eyes as well, so it's alright that the artist takes a bit of license with the drawings.
At the very least, they are keeping the hair consistent.

Dex-chan lover
@Pai
The ending is nothing special; the story is good. The end is an ending. I think people are disappointed at the end not because it's trash, but hmm. It's not unusual, you know? Wrapping up thousands of chapters of stories years of work, you just don't have a way to finish everything off. There are still things you wish to know.

Users who are viewing this thread