Release That Witch

The ending is nothing special; the story is good. The end is an ending. I think people are disappointed at the end not because it's trash, but hmm. It's not unusual, you know? Wrapping up thousands of chapters of stories years of work, you just don't have a way to finish everything off. There are still things you wish to know.

Although it was never officially confirmed, it was basically an open 'secret' that the ending was rushed due to pressure from the government.
Basically, the novel was too popular and was pretty supportive of democratic and capitalistic ideas, so it was shut down. At least they let him close things out.

If you're going to snipe a series, please have good translations. This looks like it was done by a 7th grader with Google translate

Is annoying when people abuse the "No group" and "Unknown" groups. Please, create your own group even if you work alone and upload your work under that groupname. Thanks.

I like this series, but imagining what the witches could do if they were to abuse their powers is pretty horrific. Like the healer reversing cell growth so a healthy person disintegrates or assassinating through medical complications so it can't be traced, the witch making replicating microbes releasing a plagues, our mc waifu boiling the oceans, etc.

I think that would actually make a good sequel, hundreds of years into the future and witches become and unstoppable force that non witches fight against in desperation and the conflict revives the demons and start the story all over again.

Where is the yuri tag lol, that sudden yuri scene successfully drop my mood
As for you who want to read this but not into yuri better pass this title.

Dex-chan lover
@Hakin just cause there are side characters that are rarely seen that are yuri, doesn't make it the focus of the plot or a reason to drop the whole novel.

@Tota_Chan

Its not the same ppl releasing here and there...

You can easily spot a big gap in refinement(typesetting, quality of translation and etc) between the group releasing here and there.

its really too bad the PRC shuts down good work and sponsors trash.
this one is really well thought out, the author may have to leave his home if he wants to keep making good stories... its kinda sad...

Group Leader
Oh... oh god. I mean, yes, it’s a good idea to introduce bras... but... how exactly can he go about this without coming across as a total perv?

Users who are viewing this thread