ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

this chapter (and manga) was beautiful 🥲 will definitely be rereading sometime in the future! 🥰

Dude... I just read it even though I finished the manga in 2018, amazing chapter.

awwww when i saw oga & kariu's wedding photos beside their highschool photos, it made me realize how much the nine of them grew up in the whole story. i love them all!!!

This is such a nice heart-warming series, I am so happy I read it! Bawled my eyes out, it really hit me. :)

Dex-chan lover
all of the ships
all of them did sail in the end
this is some good shit right here

Dex-chan lover
I learned about existence of this epilogue a few days ago, despite reading this originally about 5 years ago.
And I just completed my reread.
Wonderful epilogue. Everything is closed, all ships are sailed, and entire gang is getting together, even if not all of them remember everything.
11/10

Dex-chan lover
I remember back then, there was no extra chapter. It was good, but it was not this good.
Lucky I did a reread

What a nice manga with a wonderful ending. Sure it got a bit boring in the middle but the ending was satisfactory. Amazing manga loved it.

Fed-Kun's army
I want a sequel of the MC and his girlfriend working at the company and more romance between them two…

Users who are viewing this thread