ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

Double-page supporter
I LOVE THIS ENDING EVEN MORE!
Kazu and Rena marrying!
Ryo and An finally getting together! <3
YES!!

@NoxyPsue
I bet Honoka said it was Nobu (the tallest of the trio), because she said to Chizuru the person she liked loved someone else and Nobu is/was(?) in love with Inukai-sensei, who is the older sister of Aki (the scary one of the trio), who in turn is in love with Honoka. Basically, a "perfect" love triangle. 😂
But man, I wish Aki succeed in winning Tama's heart. I was rooting for him. 🤭

wow, i really want to see all of them 1 more again stand together on the beach, too beautiful

Such saccharine happiness, but I love it. I will think of it as fanfic though (even though it's technically canon), because life is never so perfect, and I feel like this detracts something from the story. I'm glad I finally came around to reading the manga. Made me think about some things, gave me some ideas which I hope I can enact. Thanks everyone involved.

Fed-Kun's army
just found out about this extra ch.

wow

wish the main 2 could have a wedding be married but kind of hard to when you're a student for a year. hence the rushed sex. Hehe

one of my favorite manga.

The epilogue was great.... Although, I felt slightly cheated that the wedding wasn't between Kaizaki and Hishiron. I'm still happy for Ohga and Kariu. Nontheless, I wanted to see Hishiron in a wedding dress! Was it too much to ask. *Sniff* I even wanted a flash forward further into the future with a family.

oMG YOAKE AND ONOYA GOT MARRIEDDDD

Also the perfect epilogue, it's everything I wanted and more

Even in this fanfic like ending that group of three is still a love triangle...? Feel sad for them lol

Dex-chan lover
Good fluff, Lol at first I couldnt get through a chapter without breaking down or feeling sad. Now all I feel is fluff. Oh how much have changed. To all the readers, I hope this manga helped you in a way somehow

kinda wanted an ending where theyll all meet each other in the beach but this is perfect as well

one of the best things in 2020 omg

the wedding got me so good

honestly so curious if the author would continue and do another wedding!!!!!!! like all the main cast weddings

What a cliche conclusion(guessing because it's more of a drama than a sci-fi) but I'll take it. No explanation, just good ol sudden rememberance, but still good.

Users who are viewing this thread