ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

They married this year?! Holy crap... though I can't imagine what the story will be like today. You know, a god might be playing Plague INC on us now... but at least I can die happily now (like the comment below me).

Dex-chan lover
This was great, really really enjoyed it. 10/10. Hishiro best girl and such a wonderful sympathetic character. My heart was aching for her!

To help balance the melancholy that seemed to pervade most of the love aspects, which was appropriate and well done, it would have been nice to see a very little more laughable sexiness, like with Onoya's crazy acting out or just with some short skirts here and there. There was a total lack of that, which, in a 225 vol. read, is notable. Think of the thirsty NEET audience!

Aggregator gang
tenor.gif

Really like this manga and really happy for the mc's, before the ending, I got spoiled about how Chizuru and Kaizaki remembered each other but I was still really sad that his other friends will forget about him, seeing this ending made me much happier since they can make more memories together even if they forget about the 1 year of high school

Fed-Kun's army
i completely and utterly love this manga, alongside this ending.
thank you very much author and translator for allowing us to read this spectacular series

Thank you so much for working hard on translating this manga. Now that I’ve finished it, I’m gonna miss them so much but everything’s absolutely worth remembering. I’m for sure to read other manga after this one but this one will surely have the deepest spot in my heart.

Double-page supporter
OMG how did I only find the epilogue now!!! All those happy endings and feels. Alright I gotta re-read it (third time here I come)

Such a masterpiece!
And a perfect ending. So even though it doesn't show it, you can safely assume that people probably eventually remembered the forgotten memories of Hishiro and Kaizaki, starting with Kazu haha. It was looking like it would still be a bit bittersweet even though Chizuru and him remembered each other and got together, but with this new development, I like to think the others soon remember too!

I loved this manga so much. I'll definitely have to reread it in the future. Now on to watch the anime!

This is like the perfect ending towards ReLife. I bet 5 cents that nobody could make a better ending than this.

HEY! I'm glad how everything turned out, but why is Hishiro the only person that knows who Honoka Tomarai really likes? I would also like to know :pensive:

edit: if you're looking for when Honoka Tomarai tells Hishiro who she likes you can find it at Vol. 13 Ch. 191

Users who are viewing this thread