ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

Thanks for doing this FBI-Kun. It ties together the story well. I put out the offer to clean, and had already started, but couldn't find anyone to translate.

This story transcends age. I was 60 when it ended, and saw so much more that could be done, and here it is. My grandkids will love this as they loved the story as well. Mind you, when they saw me watch it, they couldn't let that pass. Now to get them to take the time to read the manga. (I've put the bug in their ears)

Dex-chan lover
Nice! Glad to know they are living a fucking awesome life! Infer that as you want! 😆

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭 The feels, I WASNT READY. Now I need to reread this. ReLife will forever be one of my top favourite manga.

yes yes yes!! thank the author and the scanlation team!!
Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we need!!

Fed-Kun's army
@TheGoodFella How much more did you want? The story was done. There were over 200 chapters of it. It went on for a relatively long time and didnt get stale and told the story the author wanted to tell. To ask for more is just selfish and unrealistic because we all know the quality would have been dogshit after a while.

Fed-Kun's army
Happy wedding to Ohga and Kariu. (Today is Feb 22 2020) this is the only day I can comment this

Users who are viewing this thread