ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

THANK YOU!
Thank you so much! It was so nice to see one of my favourites get an Epilogue! <3
And the timing is perfect, the wedding happened/happens today, hahaha! 😆

Still hoping someday we might see the continuation with Taka-san... or now I'm hoping to see how their life will turn out with Ohga working there... But it's nice to leave stuff to the imagination, as well.
Thanks so much for translating this extra chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
this extra chapter is the greatest... how i miss this manga/webcomic and reading the epilogue really satisfies me as the ending of this series...
that date though... today is feb 21, if i waited just a day...

Dex-chan lover
BYnbLxU.jpg

That was great

Double-page supporter
YESSSSSSSSSSS

Man this ending brings tears to my eyes. What a great ending for a great manga. Thx so much translator-san for this

Perfect! a beautiful epilogue for a beautiful manga just to good .RELIFE will always be one of my favorite manga .

thank you so much! I love this manga so I'm sure happy to get an epilogue that's just so... beautiful

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure if I like the epilogue or not. Kind of liked the tone of the original ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Wat. I needed Kaizaki x Hishiro wedding. Oh well, guess just have to settle for this. But at least all the ships got launched at the very, very end. Nice!

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAH THE FEELS!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUUUCH. I'm crying here, I'm so happy for them!

Users who are viewing this thread