ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

Thanks for the translation!

Was really expecting the gang to meet at that hill by coincidence but this is fine I guess.

Here and there I feel an urge to reread this series, so it's really nice to be able to meet those characters once more. Maybe I really should start from the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
glad that someone picked it, didn't know there'll be an extra chapter, not to mention after whiteoutscans is in hiatus and dont seems to be back in short terms😞

great, I wish this was up when I finished the story but none the less its nice closure to the story. feels a lot more satisfying

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what about the trio childhood friend where one boy obvious have a crush on the girl ?
Also, now we only need see it in doujin and this finally actually complete

Contributor
@Tcof

Wait, what about the trio childhood friend where one boy obvious have a crush on the girl ?

The tall guy of this trio love the older sister of the other guy (the harsh one), she is the school medic in the story.
It's in one of the bonus chapter too, the 10th or the 11th one i think.

probably just me, but I can't see how Ryo actually held any feelings toward Onoya throughout the whole series, and then this chapter happened.

but this is still great, a much more complete closure I'd say.

thanks for this chapter

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so happy!! I wish Ohga will slowly remember things or accidentally saw the photo and just scream, lol!!

This is such a beautiful closure!! Lovely ending! Thank you so much for the translation!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread