ReLIFE

Dex-chan lover
Still a little disappointing that the bottom of the webcomic long-styled pages doesn't have the link back to the main page for the comic.

It's a good thing the character interactions are so good in this manhwa, because the pseudoscience backstory is pretty broken haha. Whatever, go Kaizaki and Hishiro!

Contributor
People might say that it's a cheesy ending. BUT IT MADE ME HAPPY AND THAT'S ALL I CARE.

Dex-chan lover
for the last few chapters especially, i have found myself unconsciously smiling the entire time. Can't wait to re:read this thing again soon.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was unusually lewd

Also, I think I know who the next subject is... a certain someone’s older brother...

Fed-Kun's army
Wooohooo when we are going to see their babies? Wait that was too quick!
Anyway my bet the test subject is kaizaki classmate brother who being depressed and lock himself.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly I, as a full grown middle aged man, Can only say
"SQUEE!"
...*ahem*

Dex-chan lover
Ok 221 , overall I love the chapter and am glad it shows their somewhat working together. Although am I the only one slightly perplexed about the fact the Hishino has to deal with her boyfriend/future husband being 19 for the majority of his career and their lives

Fed-Kun's army
I'm suspecting the next subject is gonna be the homeroom teacher 'cause both know her and she's like 25

@Gilgamesh
Oops, you're totally right. I don't know why I thought that haha.

Contributor
Ohga’s Aniki is the consensus. Well, aside from the teach. I’d say it’s a safe bet, since one of the main draws of the ReLife program is the introduction to a company after the experiment so it would apply better to a meet. And the teacher already has a job.

Users who are viewing this thread