ReLIFE

Contributor
Ah that's a good ending mmm...
I hope we'll get to see more good manga from Yayoi Sou, maybe another webtpon or maybe more conventional manga in a magazine mmm...
Thanks Whiteout Scans for the journey, will you pick another manga to translate after this project mmm...~?

Contributor
OWARI. DA.

This has been one heck of a ride, thanks for the memories.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending. I just just have one thing I'm not sure of, was the love triangle involving the dopey girl, the edgy guy and the kind bro ever resolved?

Aggregator gang
While there are some silly plotholes and gumglue explanations, this was a great romance story. Now I gotta find something else to wait for on my lonely sunday evenings. Thanks Whiteout Scans, it's been a wonderful ride.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually want to see this continue for a bit longer...
Especially the exchanges between Kaizaki and Ohga during Ohga's brother's relife.

Double-page supporter
I'll miss this. Would love a spinoff series with a new cast. Maybe a second branch or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wouldn't mind a sequel!
That being said, it's been almost 4 years since I've picked up this manga, and it's been one hell of a ride. Thank you ReLIFE for all of the great memories (and feels).

Came here from anime ending, couldn't find it very much right. Now that I have read the manga ending I'm completely satisfied.

10 outta 10. I enjoyed every step of the way.

(Although as somebody who has to navigate research ethics IRL, holy shit this company's ethics board is asleep at the wheel!)

So, goodbye to the cast of Relife. It was one hundred and one percent pure vanilla fluff, and thank author for this. Hope we'll get some sort of "where are they now" one shot in few years, but if not, that's okay.

I've spent four years reading it and it was always fun and at times beautiful journey. Simple but not cheap.

Bye bye.

Read the whole thing today. Really good. The characters were very well written, the story was quite engaging, and the main couple was cute. No regrets reading this.

I absolutely loved 100% of this read. The story, the characters and every little thing. I cried when it ended.

Edit: I want to see how their lives continue on, everyone of them. Wouldn't mind a sequel, like "After the ReLIFE experience" or something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread