Remake Our Life! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - In Each One's Time

I know that whole last bit was just to spice up the drama but people having similar ideas aren't even that rare, so the other guy being suspicious of ML not for stealing a glance of his ideas but "being someone special?" Never happens irl

I.... might drop this, yep, because of this. I mean what’s special with having the same thought? Give me enough time, I might’ve thought of something similar as well.

chapter before p24 :
Since she suggested it, I'll make sure she acts as a 7-year-old all the way to her 70's

i guess that's how rather than something he did in his "past" life

mdmCrWf.png

Double-page supporter
Are you serious? Are you aware of how a normal human being would take that situation? No one in their right mind would instantly assume that someone is special over such a menial incident. Anyone could have thought of a similar act, because guess what, it frankly isn't anything special. If the scene was EXTREMELY specific, then that would make a little more sense, but frankly, even then it doesn't necessarily mean he can fucking mind read or do anything special of the sort.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh! I'm excited to see what he does about this. Does he tell him?

Fed-Kun's army
Just assume that it's revolutionize idea, lads.
Frankly, not everyone could even think about some out of the box story, even more it's for inside his own story.

I guess most of the people miss the point. It's not about having the same idea is the problem, it's because the idea is the same down to the detail that it's a big deal

ivv

Dex-chan lover
lel, wtf this guy.
"wow you think like me, you must be so special!"

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why people are flipping over the "confrontation" so much. I mean having an active/overactive imagination and the ability to see something (a story or otherwise) in what people consider to be normal is usually a requirement to be an author. Besides aren't there people who accuse people of way worse things? Like people accusing others of stealing ideas that is in their brains, that someone is the father of the child when they have never met, or stealing their man/woman when all the only thing the accuser have done is look from afar.

The only thing I don't like about this manga is how sparse the updates are.

😔

"You had the same idea that I did a couple years ago, so you're clearly special!"

Or it could mean your idea was super simple and unoriginal? What the fuck are these characters thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread