Remake Our Life! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - In Each One's Time

"You had the same Idea I had years ago, could it be... That we are twins?"

Seriously that interaction would have been a lot better.

Double-page supporter
As a writer he should know that if you think of any scenario and search for a similar scenario chances are there already is and that is limited to what language they know. There might be other that is just in different language.

Even the premise of train station and showing the passage of time I vaguely recall some stories that has that scenes.

I don't think he will confess about him coming from the future, I've read a lot of manga and they always do this kind of thing then after the next chapter nothing happens, absolutely nothing. Then after some time they'll show a sad backstory about that writer guy and why he became this edgy. Then the MC will be shaken up "what should I do, am I doing something bad?" then someone will come and talk to him to get his resolve.

IDK maybe I'm just stupid or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Are people stupid? It's not just that the idea is similar, it's that it's exactly identical down to the details.

Double-page supporter
I kind of understand where he is coming from. As a massive reader I always had a hard time to come up with a true original story, it always feels like I'm copying someone else work.
So if I wrote a detailed, original screenplay and someone come up with the exact same idea, with even all of the details put down on it, I'd find that freaky, like as if someone read inside my brain.

Dex-chan lover
NO DONT TELL HIM!!

you dont have anything from the start!
ur only good talent is just 10 years more experience!!

i mean this guy kinda sketchy in the first place
maybe wait a little to see if he's true bros or not.

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of those brainstorming sessions where we come up with ideas and sometimes one of my colleagues say ideas that exactly like mine to the tiny detail. In my case I did not wrote it and I just thought of it on the spot so there is no way it was stolen.

Dex-chan lover
it's like when many isekai stories are identical to each other.
WAIT!!!
could it be...
..they are twins?!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I saw a series of videos some years ago, it was named "Everything is a remix" the idea of the video is that almost nothing is truly original, because it is very likely that someone came up with the same idea either before you, or after you, or even if you didn't exist, someone, one day, would come up with "your idea", it could be a story, music, art style, invention, anything. The very idea of originality is flawed, because every living being, no matter how unique it may look from the outside is the same inside, the DNA, even if the structure is different, we are all made of the same thing and it is very likely that we (the living beings of the year 2020) are all descendants of a common ancestor, the first living being on earth, one bajillion years ago or whatever.

Edit: We could go even further and say that our very atomic composition is the same as literally everything else in the universe, except man made elements that can't be found on Earth, but we can't prove that they don't exist somewhere else, because they have super short lifespans (unless i'm wrong and it's impossible for nature to make one of those outside of Earth).

MC remembered the story he read, it was not his idea, it was another from another person, but he could have thought the same thing even if he hadn't read that story before, maybe with some changes, that is always a possibility, what if the original creator didn't exist? would it still be his "original idea" if someone else came up with it?. Ask yourself this, have you ever thought of something only to discover someone else had already invented it? Kinda scary actually.

I recomend watching those videos, they are very interesting.

I saw a series of videos some years ago, it was named "Everything is a remix" the idea of the video is that almost nothing is truly original, because it is very likely that someone came up with the same idea either before you, or after you, or even if you didn't exist, someone, one day, would come up with "your idea", it could be a story, music, art style, invention, anything. The very idea of originality is flawed, because every living being, no matter how unique it may look from the outside is the same inside, the DNA, even if the structure is different, we are all made of the same thing and it is very likely that we (the living beings of the year 2020) are all descendants of a common ancestor, the first living being on earth, one bajillion years ago or whatever.

I remember watching this series way back during the height of the RIAA/MPAA copyright shenanigans and the rise of the Pirate party and yes, it's a highly recommended watch. I have a copy of it saved locally just in case. There seems to be a single-video remastered version though which I still haven't checked out.

The author should've come up with a more original or a very specific idea for the short film story so it would make sense that the other guy freaks out but the train station time passage is nothing original to begin with. I don't know if this is explained better in the LN but the manga clearly failed to make this interaction have any proper reasoning.

Throughout school and uni there have been times where 2 people would randomly have extremely similar essays even when we are writing them during exams and not at home.

Man, the reading comprehension of some of the people here is something else. One track mind and all. Quiet enviable to be a brainlet sometimes.

Banned
Bruh what's the chance of a fucking train station theme colliding with each other? This guy is suspecting way too much.

bro is this a visual novel? This is a perfect plot for visual novel lamo

Users who are viewing this thread