Remake Our Life! - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2

Dex-chan lover
Which girl win the MC's bowl in LN?
it's Shinoaki, or Kawasegawa if you count the alternate timeline LN (Ver Beta). It's sad that we didn't get Nanako route
Looking the Vol 7 LN illust, I think it's Nanako......? They were a lot more Nanako romance illust than Aki. And the very last vol 7 illust really fits ship sailed scene.

Wait why I double post???

Dex-chan lover
Which girl win the MC's bowl in LN?
it's Shinoaki, or Kawasegawa if you count the alternate timeline LN (Ver Beta). It's sad that we didn't get Nanako route
Looking the Vol 7 LN illust, I think it's Nanako......? They were a lot more Nanako romance illust than Aki. And the very last vol 7 illust really fits ship sailed scene, though I don't know what actually they were saying.

Dex-chan lover
What an abrupt ending. I assume it got cancelled? How ironic that the manga about producing quality artistic projects by talented people gets cancelled. So many plot points never got resolved in the manga. Guess I just have to wait and see if a miracle happens and there's a season two or something. Man, how disappointing for one of my favorite stories.

Where can i find the novel version of this? Every manga i like, is finishing or it's being axed recently. not so happy with this year.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinly great series.

When i dont read trash for once they get canceled.

Guess ill check if there is a machine translation of the novels or smt.

Group Leader
Sasuga japanese writers, they can write stories, but they cannot finish them.

at the top of my mind, we have:

Haruhi
Boku wa tomodachi
Ore-ga Ojou sama Shomin sample

All of them finished or never will be finished and ends like this manga.

I cannot even say that I'm dissapointed anymore, it is just how they are.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this. Even with the rushed ending here, I'm glad I read this.

Users who are viewing this thread