Remake・Relife 30-sai ni Naru to Jiyuu ni Seibetsu to Karada wo Tsukurinaoseru Sekai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
If they could completely remake your biology, couldn’t they just give you super strength or some shit so you don’t get kidnapped

Seriously, this is a society where you could modify yourself to be whoever you want to, how is it not a utopia yet

Dex-chan lover
how is it not a utopia yet
The reason might be due to other people seeing it as wrong and don't like it at all, there were those 3 dudes in that one cafe making fun of them for doing it.

I contradicted myself, I am stupid and half asleep and forgot they were the same people in this chapter. Though, still, some people might see it as wrong, and probably a lot of people like their own original appearance, so that can explain why it ain't a utopia.

Also. this might come at a cost for sure, so not everyone has that money...

Dex-chan lover
If they could completely remake your biology, couldn’t they just give you super strength or some shit so you don’t get kidnapped
To be fair, there's only so much strength you can pack into a child's body without making it look like some dwarf macho's. And that may not be what they wanted, when they chose to remodel their body.

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn’t expecting that from this manga, I definitely prefer the easy going slice of life with this kind of comedic, philosophical work.

Thanks wyste for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread