Remarried Empress - Ch. 1

@mimicking
I think it's because Rashta is good at manipulating the feeling/emotion of having to protect something. When she "cries" and shows her teary puppy eyes, everyone around her goes 'awwwwwwwwwww I wanna protect her' and uses that to her advantage... err .. something like that. I don't think she has magic coz she is stupid AF (and I hate her with all of my being) so yea lol

Also, when Heinley came out, he's suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper hot! DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

Edit:
@Rukii may I know where you read the raws?

Wow. So, if you're vibing off this you need to find the actual soft novel (comes with graphic art) because it is next level compared to this (no offence artist, just better).

the emperor was real shook over her asking to remarry like he wasn’t the one to ask first 🙄😂

Imagine being best friends with someone for YEARS and then get married just to find out some random chick he pick up is someone he'll trust instead of you, the Emperor is both an idiot and a piece of shit

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if I’ll ever find a story with the engagement/marriage annulment trope that is actually realistic and not dependent on multiple complete failures in logic.

the emperor had the nerve to get shocked when she asked permission to remarry, you cheated brooo don't act so surprised

I know it is a story but I really think the guy who is a fucking Emperor is simply stupid to change a woman, who is not a bad person or a villain, and who has been trained all his life to be Empress and help him with the tasks by a random girl who appears just to satisfy the injured ego for being "unable to protect" the woman who is married because she is too competent and independent for him to deal with her: v

Urrggg... this is going to be a hella long ride till we actually get to this moment

Double-page supporter
Sometimes when I get so pissed off with Trashta and the King, I reread this chapter.

i love coming back to reread the first few panels;; now that webtoon is officially translating it who knows how many months it'll take for that scene to happen

waaiiit, I just came back to this chapter to see who were the people present when the bomb exploded, and the transition box says it was a few MONTHS earlier?! I'm just realizing, this disaster happened in just a few months and not years??? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread