Remarried Empress - Ch. 11

I just cant stand that trashy couple :))) hope the empress and the prince get together quickly

God I hate that Rashta chick, I can't wait for the story to catch up with the first chapter. It will be so satisfying to see the whole aftermath.

Edit: i just went to re-read the first chapter and that smirk of Rashta just made me hate her more again, I completely forgot about it. She knows what she is doing. She clearly isn't an idiot, just is pretending to be one, but our Empress will still be the MVP!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh I want to fast forward to the part the divorce and remarriage is approved.

Bruh that stupid emperor and TRASHta chick can fuk right off, god I want to slap the both of them so damn bad, can't wait for the divorce, wish the prince could just start a war and snatch the country for himself and behead those two dumbasses

You know how she smiled when she was dancing with Heinley... I think that was her only sincere smile in the whole chapter

And the scene they were dancing I was all sighing because it's the king and queen huhuhu

this stupid emperor is acting like he hasn't already smeared his own honor by bringing in trashta and treating her like some goddess that ascended from the heavens when's she's nothing more than a mind-boggingly stupid narcissistic skank ass heap of dumpster garbage :)

I like how the story is actually giving a detailed backstory as to how the divorce occurred BUT ITS SO TRIGGERING WITH TRASHTA AND THE BASTARD EMPEROR, LIKE GURL U DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT TRASH

What is trashta's aim? Just seems like she wants to take everything from the empress. Stop being a hoe trashta you probably kissed the prince or something...irritating character. Most webtoon villians have redeeming qualities and she has none.

Imma boutta snatch Tashta's ugly gray grandma lookin ass hair and throw it away in the sewers... 🤮
I swear I literally feel really bad for the future for Navier...Bc Trashta wanna just ruin everything for her 😭

n the future, Trashta becomes pregnant and that makes poor Navier the main point of the topic...and Trashta also becomes jealous of a future lady's beauty and makes her or her lover I think get arrested. 🤬

I have to read the first chap everytime i see the annoying emperor and his concubine.

Users who are viewing this thread