Remarried Empress - Ch. 11

This is torture since we know the climax where she remarries

Navier should've just accidentally put her feet to the side aaaaaand
*trip stupidshoe

the country is gonna be ruined coz they will end up having an airhead for an empress iconic

Fed-Kun's army
the emperor talking about honor ? didn't he left his somewhere in the trash?

I really don't understand who they went from best friend to worst ennemy. the emperor and empress where never lover for sure but they were close. why does he hate her so much? how did Trashta brake their trust?

@Tatsgato
yes, it's the original one. there's a KR paid and a KR free ver, and the KR paid is wayyy farther ahead. I was reading spoilers from novelupdates, if you go there you should see a lot of satisfying stuff lol. BUT YEAH, IT'S SUPER CUTE!

@Hanasky not sure, it's been a while. but it was at least 40+ chapters away from the eng translated ver rn

So you get to do whatever the fuck you want with a low class girl and it's fine, but if she has some fun with a foreign prince it's not? Mind your own business airhead. LMAO it has been a while since I've felt this amount of hatred towards a character.

Man, this emperor is not a idiotic one (i dont think it, but he is right....).

Think about your "wife" empress take a heir of the other kigdom for a lover and you only have a LOW SLAVE for a concubine. The balance of the power will crack ^^ he is more worried for his ass than the happiness of Navier.

He's a son of a bitch who betrays his friends (Navier) for a low class slave whore -_-

The rage I felt when reading the novel is coming back 10 folds again.

I say we form a collective group and take out Trashta and Suveshit!

He’s a big dumb dumb. I want the empress forever happy with Henley. Her husband is really lame as far as being a spouse is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread