Remarried Empress - Ch. 11

im done with this emperor. he can have whatever trashy side hoe he picks up from the streets that he wants but the empress cant have some fun with the one guy whos actually treating her like a person?

This dude....... Let's castrate him so he can learn to use that brand new brain he's wasting there. Or at least that he can learn the basic about etiquette for royals or something... "frustration" runs short to describe my feelings right now

Last meme panel show two very different situations. The emperor doesn't give a damn about his empress despite the empress devoting her life to him. He would even rather divorce her to make Rashta the queen instead...

I get that he likes Rashta but can't he at least treat the Empress like a normal person?

"Smear the honor" wtf dude? You take some no name girl from out of nowhere and still say that with a straight face? Get out of here. its just a matter of time when the nobility revolts.

xE477mC.png

Fed-Kun's army
every time that Sovewhatever and his concubine piss me off, the meme at the end of a chapter always cheers me up lmao

all hail meme master!

Users who are viewing this thread