Remarried Empress - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
They match and I'm here for it, get together already and take over both empires and execute trashta and king trash

Love the meme at the end that even edited in a trash can under rashta's head lol

the dress rashta is wearing in here was from the fabric the the empress declined from the duke a few chapters ago lol she's like a recycling bin

also, shoveyourshoe was the one who gave rashta the gift under the empress'name because she was hUrt not really thinking how it will affect navier

can't wait for heinly to call him a
son of a bitch

when people mention 'war' and people talking abt rashta and you just sitting there after reading the novel+novel spoilers like
CAN'T WAIT FOR WHEN NAVIER'S FAMILY COMES TO WESTERN KINGDOM AND HEINLEY STARTS HAVING SOME FUN AS THE NEW WESTERN 'EMPEROR'

also for anyone wondering what happens to heinley and navier after their marriage
they have twins!! a boy and a girl. it's literally so cute ; ; it also is funny bc soggyshoe thinks navier's infertile but then he hears she had kids and is like. OH NO MAYBE IT'S ME!

emperor acting like he ain’t the one being dishonorable by fawning over a girl that has no sense of etiquette or understanding of social convention and constantly, publicly disrespecting his empress by doing so. we love a man who’s completely unaware of himself 👏🏽😩

I finally figure it out ! Her name sounds like radish... well this entire time I been pronouncing her name radish

@Luliaose is that the webnovel or is there a different version that's further?
because I'm reading/keeping up with the webnovel and she's not even pregnant yet. I figured they'd have kids and was hoping for twins too, so it's good to hear lol
(Also, I hope this doesn't have an accusatory tone or anything, I'm just curious since I thought I had read the latest and would be happy to find out if there's more since it's a really good story and quickly became one of my favorites lol)

Group Leader
The hypocrisyyy the fucking emperor is the one dragging his name in the mud by making a runaway slave his concubine and is now doing it to navier too by
sending the gift to that dumbass girl under navier's name
. There is no dishonor for her to bring to the family because you've already wrung it dry you stupid emperor ;n; why the author gotta intentionally write shit characters OTL

Sigh I want to stab this king too how could he betray their years of friendship for this bitch

Dex-chan lover
Really hate the emperor

Writer did good, hope he gets humiliated in the worst way

Double-page supporter
Hmmhmhmfmgh i hate this damb enmmperor at least repent when u get divorced
107.jpg

o-o man that one cello panel...those cellists need some lessons on holding the bow XD theres all sorts of things wrong with that panel lol... but anyway
loved the meme at the end trashta can go and die in trash >:3

Double-page supporter
Why thank you Brina. Ugh i can't wait until we reach the scene in the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
@TomoeIssuki Don't soil the good name of radishes. Trash is all she gets.

Man the emperor is such a piece of shit. She gets a PRINCE as a lover and it's shameful, but having a SLAVE is fine!? Dude, get your head checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread