Remarried Empress - Ch. 12

For more I enjoy the story, the comic is jump too much the story. I don't see they need to cut so much information or pacing of the story....
Like:
-> The reason the Viscountess left Navier was because of her husband and son bad habits and the Emperor's offer, she was very uncomfortable and unwilling to leave Navier, but she did fir her family.
-> She also doesn't say about Navier being the correspondent on purpose, she let it slip when she is having tea with Trashta.

I understand the webtoon can't have the same deep like the novel, but the Viscountess situation, for example, could be dealt with a feel lines.
In the drinking situation she just bluster it out, and not a mistake and so on...

@TangSakura where did you read that cause what I read from the English translation that isn't true. Have you read the raw version were that is the case in the future, cause I'm on chapter 154 and that hasn't happened yet

After reading chapters with that slut I always go back to the first chapter and remind myself the empress gets with the better prince who will treat her better 🤧

These memes give me life after all the rage I feel toward the idiot couple each chapter. Thanks for updating, I just found this and am rather obsessed~

Group Leader
No actually choping her limbs off would be a lot more pleasent then just beating her up,
throw her at the slums trash so she can finally understands what she actually is. a useless piece of trash that is no good for anyone

@TangSakura oh thank gawd im caught up with the free chapters of the english tl on novel and
i know that the baby aint his from spoilers in comments. but the fact that she gets executed..
haha made my friggin day >:3.. especially after reading that the novel's english tl are slowing down due to copyright issues (i think) and them trying to do paperwork so they can officially do the tl for it..

Spoilers
heinley is playing Rasta and the maid. Because Verdi doesn't know about the recent letters, the maid will get exposed, then Rasta will go out and say "it's actually me! *fake ass tears and shit*" heinley deceives her for a while too which angers Sovie because the playboy is getting close to Rasta (and navier)

Latest novel spoilers
the west empire was doing shady shit with their mana stones and now Navier has magic! And it's Ice! I'm thinking it might be heinley's power going into her or the manastone bed sucking the east empire mana dry or HER BABY (not yet 100% confirmed). Also Rasta is slowly going down, Sovie is collecting her sins to expel her as an empress once the child is out, but looks like he's gonna get one upped by the bank (because Rasta used navier's money to donate saying it was hers).

For anyone who wants spoilers-

Rahsta's Maid does get called out by Heinly in the middle of the party and then Heinly calls out Rahsta at a dinner later.

Unrelated and random spoilers (not chronological order) I'm not too far into the novel. It's a good binge, there are alot of chapters.
-Rahsta has a son with the lord she ranaway from.
-Empress tried to feed Queen worms, does not end well.
-After the Empress gets around to talking with Heinly she expresses she wants to stay friends (Sadly)
-Empress' birthday is apparently around the time after New Years.
- The Empress' Husband (sorry it's been a while) gets Rahsta pregnant I think. (Yet again, it's been a while since I've read the novel I know she's pregnant and from what I know it's the shitty husband's)
-Rahsta is still annoyingly egotistical and pitches a hissy fit when she gets informed her kid won't be a prince or princess (how tf would u not know that)

@TangSakura
I thought the kid from her former owner was already born? And that's why he was in the castle mooching off of Rahsta's riches. (Still annoyed Rahsta gave him that ring that was actually really important.) Did they do the sideways tango again?

Users who are viewing this thread