Remarried Empress - Ch. 12

Indeed, a TRASHY move from someone WHO IS TRASH, FROM TRASH, and BORN A TRASH. FUXKING TARASH LOOKING LIKE A BIG ASS SHIT PILE

@orbio I didn't read the novel, but I read that it takes forever until the empress and the prince get together. Is it true D: ? will we have to wait a ton of chapters until trashta goes up in flames?

She ACTS naive and innocent because she knows how she looks... Her looks can't take her too far. Seriously, In reality she is born as trash, trashy personality and trash life style. I can't wait for the manga to catch up to the novel. Or I hope they continue translating the novel to English because the Google translation ok.

@avfiswaswa i don't wanna spoil anything but it takes some time before she leaves in the novel, im not so sure about the webcomic maybe it'll be different. lets keep wishing it'll be quick 😊

I feel like they're skipping a lot here... I wouldn't mind if it weren't Heinley stuff that i was excited to see XD
And the Princess was not at all how I'd imagined, lol

@KAPPABRUSH
She has two kids with the son of Viscount Rostenchu, Alan. One is the son born already and is in custody of the Rostenchu family and the other is the one she is carrying. They all think rn it's Stupidshu's but it's not.She is already preggy by the time he found her.

V3V

@TangSakura
Can I ask for the novel link? I read some of the chapters from a site but it got taken down and I don’t know where else to read it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread