Remarried Empress - Ch. 18

Ugh this is gonna take a long while for anything to happen i bet....

Double-page supporter
My guess the Duke wants the empress involved because she has a level head. He "made fun of her" yet she maintained a poker face and gave a calm logical answer to his provoking remarks.

Rn I have no reason what so ever to even romtely see the emporer in a better light, he apologised (which is something no one expects) and whatnot and who knows maybe in future chaps we’ll see him not be such an asswipe but we already know he fucking divorces her for trash.

On the first chap I didn’t it was a big deal liek oOh a nice common plot of the good ol divorce of a ‘villainess’ from a shitty husband. but GOD he left her for TRASHA and his rationally as a ruler goes out the fucking window

Normally don’t comment my frustration on this story and this chap wasn’t as bad as others, dunno why, his apology infuriated me

Aggregator gang
I want people to slowly align themselves with the queen behind the scenes so when she finally divorces this shit face the emperor will truly see that he has lost not only a capable queen but allies as well.

I...honestly just feel pity for Rashta now. She's doing her best to survive as a slave-turned-imperial mistress. She may not know what the fuck she's doing, but so far hasn't done anything truly malicious iirc, only petty. I'm gonna guess it's her *blackmailing former slave master* who comes up the divorce in chapter 1.

It's the emperor who's forced both of them into these weird roles in the first place with his nonsense.

ALSO, I love how the writer either forgot that a woman's body visibly changes, most notably the belly skin, after pregnancy or the emperor is just that stupid to not notice.

Fed-Kun's army
volcano_copy_8769.jpg

I'm picturing the trash that should be destroyed.

He is such a retard like I can't wait till the empress totally fuck's up his self confidence and marrys Henry

Sovieshu and trashta are a match made in heaven. They (trash) deserve each other.

Now stay away from our empress🗡

I need to stop reading and retain my last remaining sanity and braincells...
TRASHTA and the emperor can't even be recycled urrrggg

Users who are viewing this thread