Remarried Empress - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet he'll sneak Trashta to the villa retreat (or she'll just follow)? (shakes head)

Memenya lucu.. Hahahha
The world of marriage terkenal bgt yah, tp aku gak mau nonton ah ntar stress.. Wkwkw

Double-page supporter
Lol the cats in the credits and the QC comments (though I can't understand half the time when it's not english).

Also yes Navier, he does need 3 days for that is how long it takes his puny brain to process common sense. Can he legit stop getting in the way of us watching Heinley flirt with our beautiful Navier?

said it once I’ll say it again, this man stays talking about scandal like he isn’t creating several by falling all over for rashta and breaking so many social rules to please and protect her when he should be holding a united front with the empress before his concubine. even if the empress were having an affair she’s obviously not being so blatant and messy about her feelings and actions as he is.

like some others i feel bad for rashta because no one deserves to be made a slave or have their child taken from them, but i still really dislike her. i understand she needed to find a way to survive and this concubine thing wouldn’t have even happened if the emperor wasn’t interested in women in the first place, but she was always majorly overstepping her bounds even before this viscount got involved. always whining and crying because she was upset the empress didn’t view them as equals... even if she had been a noble that would’ve simply been the truth. she lacked all the training required to be an empress and showed no interest in the work that comes with being empress, but wants to be treated like or better than one? bro, just stay out of her way! you’re already living 100x better than before, so at this point you’re being greedy. if you’re worried about being tossed out use your new connections to learn a trade as a hobby so you can work if it ever happens.

@snappleti
i couldn’t agree more. not to mention rashta lied about being prince heinley’s letter companion and tbh looked like she tried to get with him too... bruh

Lmao I love world of the married. This actually makes my blood pressure worse though.

At first I was really pissed because they seemed to be having a normal conversation, but now that i think about it, doesn't that mean that he just apologised to eventually use her to make the proposal from Duke Kafman work?????? SMFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for the update!!!! ....and now for the rant.

My problem with this story is that I like the empress too much and everyone else can just go kick rocks in perpetuity. I don’t care about trash ho’s lack of baby and I don’t care about her ho husband’s empire and I definitely don’t care about mean grandpa and his nasty ho children. Rashta is that friend that is just ALWAYS too much. Why lie about the letters? Why talk in the third person? Why be all weird with the empress? You wanna be sympathetic, but you can’t because she’s the worst. As for the emperor, copy paste. Why is he so dumb for Rashta? He’s known my empress FOR YEARS and now he’s like “ she is jealous of this slave I found on the grass.” He wild. At least mean grandpa has a motive I can get behind: FOR THA POWAAAAAA. Now , that’s my dude. Time to start some trouble in the empire so her majesty can coup that ho and banish all the baddies. I’m sure she can do it. She’s competent. She diplomatic. We all saw that awkward dinner party. #soloreign #longlivethequeen

Quick recap: Mean grandpa is the proper villain I didn’t know I needed and her majesty will crush him like crisps at the bottom of the bag.

End of rant.

Thanks for the translation (and the memes lol). Sovieshu is such a hypocrite for telling Navier off for being close with Heinley when he's prancing around with his concubine.

There was this part I got a little confused, is Rashta's child still alive or was the viscount only lying to her?

Users who are viewing this thread