Remarried Empress - Ch. 21

I released that the prince isnt jealous he just doesn't like his things taken from him. It's sad he thinks of the empress as his property.

Group Leader
@choerrybliss

About the love potion

Yes the duke ends up drinking it because it is revealed
that he was the one who gift it to the empress. He did it for the empress' best interests. How cute of him ><
He drinks it to prove to the empress its effects (and because he has an antidote so he's not worried), then falls in love with the empress under the effects of the potion. He says such sweet things to the empress afterwards, making the empress wonder is this how it feels to be loved.. Poor Navier T T

Group Leader
Reading this story with the current pace makes my blood boil, and so i skimmed through the spoilers.

Now that I know what'll happen to Trashta and Trashoe, I'm not so mad anymore.

Always LOVE the memes at the end. And yes the trash couple could only belong in bermuda triangle, the should drown and never to be found

The pacing is slightly strange this chapter but thank you for the translation!

lucky i read the novel after i caught up with the manhua, or else the pacing would've thrown me for a loop.

stupidshoe belongs in the trashta 🤡 empress be looking beautiful as usual 🥰 thank you for the update!

@heyykelleyn can i ask where did you read the novel?? im so curious abt how the story goes 🥺

she really trying to slut shame a friendly duchess when she’s a fucking mistress 😭 the audacity

Every time I see Sovieshit or Trashita I just get this deep rage man.
Thx for the update btw !

Users who are viewing this thread