Remarried Empress - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
just binge read the novel, I'm glad the translation covered the story till the divorce scene 😊 don't start it yet if you like to read a lot at once, wait till next year, it should be finished by june 2021 😂

Fed-Kun's army
SPOIL ME ! WHAT DID HE SEND ?!

it's funny I can't read trashta real name lol in my minde it will always be trash

i love your memes, Rumpi with Potato
BUT! we don't throw trash into the oceans
to the outer space with them 🚀

just when you think you've finally understood just how despicable the emperor and his concubine are, they come swinging with a bulldozer to smash you in the face with a "no, actually, you've still somehow managed to highly overestimate us."

I love the little asides from the translators. They make the whole story much funnier and lighter.

Trashta should be transferred to the farthest place from the Milky Way istg, there's already too much pollution in Earth, she's only worsening it.
And poor Empress, she wanted to have a good relationship with the dickhead,but he prefers trash than refined jewelry tsk.
I love the translators' side notes! Thank you for the amazing job ♥️

God that emperor is such a dumbass. But I guess when your a cheater you can become paranoid that your partner is cheating too. Even when their absolutely not.

I feel even more bad for the Empress now! She was so cute and hopeful as a little girl. Damn you bastard for tearing up all her dreams!

Thank you for translating this.

@epidernise there's a link to novelupdates on the main page of this manhua, and it'll take you to the RE novelupdates page which has the links to the web novel. unfortunately the translators stopped translating since naver told them to stop bc there's an official translation coming out. it's up to chapter 173 tho! however the chapters are split up so it's technically up to chapter 80ish

Users who are viewing this thread