Remarried Empress - Ch. 21

that note in the end about pu**mak. you really brings wkwwkk land's curse word in your work hahahaha

Ngggg. How many more chapters til they get divorced? Coz I honestly want the emperor gone. Pleaseeeeee. Also cant empathize with Trashta. She does things deliberately.

Group Leader
I seriously wonder what changed the emperor.
To me, there is NO redemption arch that would justify his actions, but I just really want to know what happened to the little boy he used to be... I can't believe they were the same person.

@LonelyBye Me too. Though maybe it's just that he was raised to become an emperor -- gets what he wants all the time, no one tells him no, and so on -- and all that power has gone to his head over the years while his wife has presumably done most of the work of governing. His behavior so far has been quite spoiled, like he never grew up, since he's always had the empress to make up for his shortcomings. 😞 I'm just glad that Navier seems to be moving on and has someone who truly values her.

Is this POS trying to play on nostalgia? Really, bitch, really. This ladies is what you call an ain't shit man!

What is this (I will borrow the word) pukimak even thinking?!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠

The Emperor is exhausting. Constantly bringing up his pet and trying to hang some imaginary bad behavior around the Empress’s neck so he won’t feel so guilty. So petty and insulting.

Oh no, please don't place them so close to Florida. I suggest the Mariana Trench instead.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair to the emperor, they have a really dysfunctional relationship. They're pretty much business only, but it's clear that both of them desired something more.
And then due to wanting to keep the status quo, they both end up having to find someone else to fill the gap.
This is why communication is important! Remember we are able to hear/read Navier's (i think that was the Queen's name) thoughts, but not the emperor's, and needless to say, neither of them can hear each other's thoughts, and when so much shit is implicit... Things get lost or simply not said!
Of course, emperor's still an idiot though. How can he pass up this no.1 queen?!?!

@Nicromatic that's been my take on this. he's acting like an asshole for sure but seeing how they use to be it makes me rather sad, this could have been avoided so easily if he had simply said to her "i want us to truly be a couple, not just for political reasons."

The amount of shade being thrown at the emperor and Rashta is sending meEeeeeeEeEeeee

I honestly believe she had feelings, whether it be romantic or as bestfriends, for the emperor but their work hindered them. And this asshole brought a concubine. I really wonder what changed their relationship. They seemed to be the closest friends.
But seriously though, I would become angry at my bestfriend if they brought in a thot and took their side instead of mine. How could that emperor do it, they were supposed to be close to each other.... ughhhhh..

Users who are viewing this thread