Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

I feel like i go through mood swings between seeing queen (his bird form, his reactions are so cute lol)/heinley and trashta

whats wrong with the emperor? you cant flip flop like this between the empress and your side chick, just pick one side and stick with it you manwhore

@Lovelyspacepanda
Sorry for the late answer i had to figure out how to respond on mobile haha!

So for the spoilers, he kissed her on the neck because
he's sweet on her. He does like her. The emperor doesn't have a problem with having 2 women cause to him that's normal. Every emperor before him has done it, it's not something he finds strange. Navier was raised to be the empress so she stands at a position very similar to his and has to be able to counter his thoughts but also raise him up and be by his side for the good of the empire. In this way they're best friends having understood what the other went through growing up to get to where they are. He kinda takes her for granted because she was always meant to stand by his side though. They were arranged at a young age to be married and they watched eachother grow into who they are so that have that friendly kind of relationship but they are still husband and wife and have done husband and wife bedroom things. With Rashta in the picture they're being pushed apart since the empress is hurt and the emperor is completely misunderstanding her feelings. He kisses her neck because he's trying to be affectionate and do things because he wants her but he doesn't understand her complex feelings and why she might not want to do what he wants to do lol

So basically
they're childhood friends and they see eachother as equals being the emperor and the model empress. They were "born to be together" so he takes her for granted and doesn't understand her complex feelings. She loves him so she's hurt by this rashta bs happening (and making things hard on her besides having a broken heart and getting hurt by him, she's been unable to do her "duty as the empress" aka bear the royal heir and its just not a good look to have a concubine enter the royal household. He, on the other hand, likes Navier.but he doesn't understand her and doesn't realize how wonderful she is yet in ways that deply contrast rashta's surface loveliness and that he actually loves Navier in a deep way

Let me know if you need more explanation or anything 😊 happy to share what i know from the novel (btw novel is still ongoing surprisingly!)

'No woman would be happy seeing there lover see another female' yh hes meeting his wife you're the homewrecker my God how dumb is this emperor.Its emperors like these that make me wonder how on earth did you become emperor?

Double-page supporter
Get your filthy hands and lips off our Queen. Ugh I need some Heinley to cleanse my eyes.
Thanks Rumpi for the torture work that is translating this. Your eyes burn as much as ours do 😂

trashta,,, i swear if she shows up randomly im gonna be pissed also the emperor callingtrashta "good child" is very weird to me...

Ew, ew. ew. EW. No. Fuck off you trash heap. The readers are ready to yeet your ass off a cliff with your whore.
Trasta needs to look in a god damn mirror due to her own remark, let us hurry to the present (ch1) of our true couple and watch West Empire flourish as the East burns from the dumb couple!

seriously this story is good....but.... your comments are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your work!!!!!

The comments are the best!!!
The last panel is so ewwwwww...

I also find myself very uncomfortable with Rashta and the Emperor's relationship, he likes her because she acts/is child like (mentioned in multiple occasions)... isn't it borderline pedophilia?!!! 😭

Ugh...... Don't tell me I was the only one that, physically, felt the need to slap that hand away when trashoe touched Navier (*shudder)

I feel like this kind of illustrates the relationship between zeus and hera or vice versa (referring to the LO webtoon)
Navier knows her purpose and that's to be Queen and kind of like a business partner to the King. because of that she doesn't let emotions get in the way because she's the Queen she needs to think of the country and her position first. she hides her emotions well, except when she was younger she seems to have more freedom in expression but probably when they got married she started to act according to her position. and the king he probably didn't just want a business partner but also a wife. but to Navier, she thought from the start that they were only to be a marriage of convenience so its natural to think that emotions shouldn't get in the way. the king perhaps got tired of it and started seeking attention elsewhere to maybe soothe his pride and satisfy his needs or something - and rashta fulfilled that. but I'd also say that it's because of an inferiority complex or something and also tired frustration of her strong character. so he picks a woman who he can 'save' or something along those lines. we don't get much pov from the King so we don't know what he's really feeling so we don't have the full picture. hmmm maybe if the king and queen were honest with their feelings, it won't be like this? idk for sure. but the king is wrong in not trying to understand the queen's position and not even taking the effort to just talk it out and avoid the issue completely instead of taking care of his pride or something.
as for rashta *sigh* I understand where she's coming from, I really do, I'd say her actions stem from desperation and running away from her past. but why oh why to you have to pick a married man?! the king no less. so ambitious. but I guess we won't have this story if this conflict didn't happen. but she is clever in a way but also stupid. she seems easy to manipulate too especially if she thinks it's gonna benefit her. she's really annoying though and is only acts bold in front of the queen because she knows the king favors her.
I'm also glad that the characters aren't too 2 dimensional. the queen isn't too op. I hate when the fl leads are too op and so many plot armor. rashta is given a backstory, some don't have one but I hate white lotus characters (is that how u say it?) I'd rather if she was honest and faced the queen head on and stop crying crocodile tears.
I'm actually more interested in the world itself because it seems to be diverse (with all the shape-shifting, different cultures and stuff) and I wish the author would explore more of it in the future. I'm just done with the drama honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread