Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

On God i was emotionally drained by the slowburn chapter, its good to give us an insights about how that first chapter come to be
but to watch two human being with a brain equal to a bird do things.
Its especially infuriating to see the emperor act like a total idiot who couldn't see his own fault and is so keen on being biased even when someone else other than the emperor point it out.

This is infuriating to read. I will just put this on hold after the divorce part comes and the spoiler says it will be quite a long journey before it comes..

Fed-Kun's army
"No woman would be happy to see her lover spend time alone with another female"
Yes, Trashta, think about your words
@Gasky Yeah that's the thing! Everyone thinks Rashta is dumb but she's actually pretty smart, she just doesn't let it show. Everything she does is with a purpose. She's not as innocently stupid as she seems.

oh god he's so disgusting.
you find a lover and bring her home in front of your wife, get angry when you see your wife talking to other guys, ignore your wife for your lover, then try to hook up with your wife when you get a chance to escape your lover.

like wtf? trashta might be a manthieving bitch but she wouldn't have a man to thieve if he wasn't an absolute dickswinging asshole to begin with.

Urg disgusting man. First time I see him doing something smart though. I think he realised he fucked up by bringing his lover in their relationship and by seeing foreigner trusting his wife over him for business. The empress he took for granted may not be so granted. And he's like, what can I do to smooth her and focus her on me ? Seems like an endless selfish and arrogant guy who want to control everyone around him.
I hope next chapter, Navier will brush him away saying "oh I though a bug landed on me" or something like that hehehe.

Trashta is defitively a dirty snake, it's kinda obvious. She plays the doll/child act, acting like a perfect naive angel, using her looks to appeal others. If something goes wrong she cries and plays victim. She goes very well with the trash emperor. Infinite ewww.

But our Emperess is too kind, she should watch Trashta closely, as this rate, she'll be blind to that snake next attack... Oh and Heinley is soooooo cute. I really like his personality, it's so rare to have a ML like him~~

Thanks for translation <3

so he didn't wash and scrub his lips after kissing trash and proceeded to filthy our beloved empress.
This is TREASON I tell you
TREASON!!
Filthy son of a bitch
we're going to Lynch and maul this guy to death
Who's with me!??

sadly
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/webtoon-greenlight/whats-coming-up-on-webtoon-and-goodbye-from-wiggle/viewer?title_no=1988&episode_no=40
the remarried empress is going to be officially translated by webtoons (which is also a good thing cuz we supporting the author)
so idk is this translation group is going to drop it but hopefully not
qwq

@Sesrin sorry bother you but can you give some spoilers since u read the novel bc i cant take this anymore lol,,,that kiss on the neck is that away to get her on his side? Cause i know well they werent lovers just friends who did a political marriage, so the neck kiss don't seem right

I can't help but feel really sad that line webtoon picked this up. At this rate, we have to suffer through trashta and shoevishu/shoeshit all over again, all this progress for nothing..........haha......

I think the revenge moment will be around ch 160? That's gonna take them more than 3 years if they do weekly updates ಠ⌣ಠ

Group Leader
I shouted a pretty solid "BACK THE FUCK UP" at the screen. Damn. Shit. Fuck.

Rumpi, where's the update, I need this bad taste out of my mouth, please. TTATT

How dare he?! He makes me so f*cken mad! Get ur nasty, dirty, rotting paws off her! 😤🤬

Users who are viewing this thread