Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
GET YOUR HAND OUT OF THERE! HOW DARE YOU!

I hope queen appears and beat the f out of the emperor !

@TheGodEmperor exactly my thought ! I don't like Trashta but her character is well written, we can understand why she is that kind of person. on the other hand the emperor is beyond garbage !

what a douchebag lol the emperor and rashta deserve each other, they both suck. thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
We all know she's gonna throw this man together with the trash. The only question is fucking when. I'm just skimming these boring chapters until the title finally happens, lol.

@TienYL its follwoing the flow of the WN. As to what chapter in WN we are now, I can't say. Since the person who translates the WN splits one chapter into 2 parts. And the translations is a bit slow (sorry). If you really wanna spoil yourself there are people who summarize the chapters released on the NU forum. Could be quite a very long read though. Just navigate through the forum thread.

@TheGodEmperor

I agree with you on all the points. It also occurred to me just now that the emperor must have told Rashta that he is in political marriage with no love involved. That lie would have explained a lot of Rashta's behaviour.

There are dozens of webtoons on this site where Rashta's character would be a female lead and every single comment would be crying about her sad life

Pfffft they are family, hahaha
trashta getting a piece of her own medicine in the future XD when she's finally the empress and the emperor gets another much better "woman" than her XD well it actually happened that the supposed other woman said "sister" to her (but was actually revenge for navier)

Sorry for trashta supporters but she definitely ain't an isekai protagonist imo. That part she tried to deceive heinley and tried to get navier's chair at this point says so much about her and we haven't even got past 1/8 of the story XD

Meanwhile if only sovieschu did his part well as a husband now, maybe they would have reconciled... anyway this is gonna be his last good day with navier until it all spirals down for him XD

Dex-chan lover
@nerdy01 Yep, that's why I can't hate her at all. I still don't like the way she goes about it, but I can't blame her based on what she knows and her upbringing. I pity her.

But that stupidshoe.... I want him to suffer

the problem about trashta is that she really isn't like the wicked bitches in other manhwas who do evil shit without a reason. i hate her because she's dumb, stupid and ignorant that's why she's a hundred times more annoying than other female antagonists.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 Oh, we're not even close, my dude. If we take the main translation project for the novel, the divorce begins around chapter
162-164.
Yet now we are barely on chapter 54. Yeah, not even one third into the story to the point she finally ditches him. I could only wish you patience, luck and courage in this struggle.

Group Leader
@Inori hopefully the webcomic adaptation doesn't have as many chapters and maybe drops/speeds past a few plot points--if not, it's going to become so irritating to watch this mess.

Users who are viewing this thread