Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

I know it’s Common for some king/emperor To have different women, but it just angers me that he treats Navier like trash and then goes and kisses her :mad:

Double-page supporter
I feel that end-rant, translator-san. I feel it in my soul. Get your lips off her neck! :mad:

Somebody can spoil me WHEN WILL THEY DIVORCE? 'cause i'm quite tired of seeing Trashoe in every single damn chapter.

bitch ass mf really had the nerve to kiss her neck when in the past and CURRENTLY was like "ew you, i like rashta" like dude..................

I seriously hate trashta, she always talks like a child, but I've talked to toddlers smarter than her. Also how dare she say, "why would I be happy to see my lover with another women" when this hoe is the other woman. I kind of figured trashoe had feelings for her, when I see the flashback they seemed liked they liked eachother. Just stupid that he doesnt seem to like her as much as garbage.

Ughhhh I put this manhwa on hold for about 10ish chapters and Trashta still be a piece of trash. Reading the webnovel has just made me more impatient :/

Dex-chan lover
I still can't bring myself to hate Trashta. I don't like her though, she's definitely doing things in a way that's only causing conflict/drama instead of trying to at least have a more, at least, neutral way of interacting. But I can't hate her because I can understand her mindset. She was a slave, she wasn't exactly treated well. Obviously she's going to do anything to escape that and, well, she found it through the most powerful man in the empire. Someone that the abusers can't try and fight at all without destroying themselves. So, ya, I don't blame her for doing what she can after her abuse.

Who I really hate? Fuck that emperor... piece of shit. He has all the power, has absolutely no care about how he causes problems for anyone around him. I can't wait for the divorce to happen and Stupidshoe to realize how he fucked up and I hope the empire dies because of his ineptitude.

I feel you translator;;;; thank you for pushing through and giving us this chapter!

I want to punch trashta omg and the emperor- AH I've never felt this much rage before HOW DARE HE KISS NAVIERS NECK DONT TOUCH HER RHSNDBRRBEB

I hate how trashta calls them a family, like no you're not. but as much as I absolutely loathe her personality the one I hate the most is the emperor-i don't even remember his dumb name-though I will say at least he isnt STUPID enough to bring trashta with him, wow he has at least 1 brain cells what an accomplishment. vomit

To anybody who has read the web novel, does the webtoon accurately follow the WN??? And if i was gonna read it about which chap is the webtoon up to in the WN??

BRUH I WANT THE EMPEROR TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE EMPRESS. AND THEN GET HIS HEART BROKEN AND TRASHTA CAN JUST BE AN OBVIOUS REBOUND and then they both die 🙈✨✨✨

Dex-chan lover
Saw 23 chapters out already: Read chapter 1, thought " Heck yes, that will happen soon and maybe some political stuff happens and whatnot". How fucking wrong was I. 22 chapters of absolute god damn stupidity and trash behaviour from everyone but Rift party, Empress party, Queen party and that Princess whom actually seems like a genuinely good person (One of a few). Could anyone tell me how long it will take for this arc to finish so I can save up chapters and then read it all in one go cause this is at times unbearably uncomfortable to read.

Wtf man !? First u treat your WIFE , the EMPRESS like shit for a fucking slave and then when your horny ass feels like it u go after her? Bitch
I hope u fucking die of herpes or aids u fucking piece of shit .
Can't wait for their divorce 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread